Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares (STAY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STAY's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.23% -- which is higher than about merely 4.4% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STAY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GILT, POR, WHG, CATO and HRC.
STAY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Extended Stay America Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 90.94%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Extended Stay America Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, STAY offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 90.94%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.97% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Extended Stay America Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 90.97% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, STAY has a beta lower than 79.38% of them.
STAY Dividend Chart
STAY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STAY Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WYND||Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock||6.30%|
|2||BXG||Bluegreen Vacations Corporation||4.93%|
|3||IHG||Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share)||3.22%|
|4||MYCC||ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.||3.03%|
|5||SKIS||Peak Resorts, Inc.||2.55%|
|7||WH||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.||0.64%|
|8||STAY||Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares||0.33%|
|9||CHH||Choice Hotels International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||H||Hyatt Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|12||HLT||Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|13||MAR||Marriott International -||0.00%|
|14||HGV||Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.||0.00%|
|15||MTN||Vail Resorts, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||PLYA||Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||LQ||La Quinta Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|18||RLH||Red Lions Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|19||VAC||Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation||0.00%|
|20||MCS||Marcus Corporation (The)||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on STAY dividends?Want to do more research on Extended Stay America Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Extended Stay America Inc Common Stock (STAY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Extended Stay America Inc (STAY) - Dividend Investor
Extended Stay America Inc (STAY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha