Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNG POWR Grades
- STNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STNG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STNG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.82% of US stocks).
STNG Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, STNG has reported earnings growth of -495.17%, putting it ahead of only 3.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SCORPIO TANKERS INC comes in at 129.15%, a number that bests 93.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- SCORPIO TANKERS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOC, UE, CIO, ASC, and OSG.
- Visit STNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scorpiotankers.com.
STNG Valuation Summary
- STNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.8; this is 2% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 154 months, STNG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 132.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STNG.
STNG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1469.7%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -58.5%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -11.29%.
The table below shows STNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.2% of graded US stocks.
- STNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 106th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.02||52-week high||$54.24|
|Prev. close||$51.07||52-week low||$11.02|
|Day high||$51.81||Avg. volume||1,166,981|
|50-day MA||$47.08||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$34.72||Market Cap||2.98B|
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG) Company Bio
Scorpio Tankers engages in the seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Monaco, Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNG Latest Social Stream
View Full STNG Social Stream
Latest STNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCORPIO TANKERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNG as an investment opportunity.
STNG, TNK and GLOP stand tall in the Zacks Transportation -Shipping industry, battling inflated operating costs and supply-chain snarls.
Does Scorpio Tankers (STNG) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Scorpio Tankers (STNG) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Scorpio Tankers' (NYSE:STNG) stock is up by a considerable 26% over the past three months. Given the company's...
Scorpio Tankers (STNG) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
STNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|