Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where STNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STNG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- STNG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
STNG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STNG is currently 1.72, higher than just 5.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Scorpio Tankers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Scorpio Tankers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EGO, DOC, OTTR, AFIN, and ESBA.
- STNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Scorpio Tankers Inc's official web site, go to www.scorpiotankers.com.
STNG Valuation Summary
- STNG's price/earnings ratio is 10.6; this is 47.26% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 139 months, STNG's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.6.
- STNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STNG.
STNG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.72%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 134.93%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 75.21%.
The table below shows STNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.2% of graded US stocks.
- STNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 106th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.20||52-week high||$24.67|
|Prev. close||$12.61||52-week low||$11.36|
|Day high||$12.59||Avg. volume||851,700|
|50-day MA||$13.67||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$17.12||Market Cap||712.11M|
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG) Company Bio
Scorpio Tankers engages in the seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Monaco, Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNG Latest Social Stream
View Full STNG Social Stream
Latest STNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scorpio Tankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNG as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link is hosting a series of online Corporate Presentations, whereby the Senior Management teams of leading listed maritime companies will present their business development, strategy, growth prospects and overall sector outlook. There are two presentation sessions each day, with approximate duration of 45 minutes each that will consist of a company presentation of 20+ minutes followed by live Q&A between company management and webinar participa
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) has a beta value of 0.83 and has seen 1.0 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $757.49M, closed the last trade at $13.04 per share which meant it gained $0.73 on the day or 5.93% during that session. The STNG stock price is -89.19% Why Invest In Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG) Stock? Read More »
The two LR2 STI Gallantry and STI Guard, which the company led by Lauro will have to buy back at the end of the 10-year charter, will change hands
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) has earned a consensus recommendation of Hold from the nine brokerages that are currently covering the firm, Marketbeat.com reports. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has issued a hold rating and six have given a buy rating to the company. The average 12-month price 
STNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|