Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNG POWR Grades
- STNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 48.29% of US stocks.
- STNG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- STNG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
STNG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STNG is currently 2.19, higher than just 6.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that STNG's revenue has grown 75.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.68% of US companies in our set.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Scorpio Tankers Inc are ESBA, PBFX, LTC, ROIC, and HT.
- STNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Scorpio Tankers Inc's official web site, go to www.scorpiotankers.com.
STNG Valuation Summary
- STNG's price/earnings ratio is 10.6; this is 47.26% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 139 months, STNG's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.6.
- STNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STNG.
STNG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 477.96%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.99%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.74%.
The table below shows STNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.3% of graded US stocks.
- STNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 108th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.66||52-week high||$24.67|
|Prev. close||$15.81||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$16.09||Avg. volume||1,180,821|
|50-day MA||$15.96||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$17.00||Market Cap||909.74M|
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG) Company Bio
Scorpio Tankers engages in the seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Monaco, Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNG Latest Social Stream
View Full STNG Social Stream
Latest STNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scorpio Tankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNG as an investment opportunity.
Scorpio Tankers (STNG) is based in Monaco, and specializes in providing seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products across the globe through its fleet of 135 wholly owned, chartered-in tankers. Scorpio Tanker owns the most extensive product tanker fleet in the world, which it has continuously expanded. It is also the most modern product tanker fleet in the industry, featuring an average age as low as 5.6 years. Due to Scorpio's industry-beating scale, the company has been able to set up a commercial pool chartering strategy, outperforming its industry peers during favorable market environments. I am bullish on the stock.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities.
In this article, we discuss the 9 stocks Michael Burry is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Michael Burry is Loading Up on These 4 Stocks. There are very few investors who command sweeping attention on Wall Street. Michael Burry, the California-born hedge fund […]
Scorpio Tankers Inc. ( NYSE:STNG ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
Today is shaping up negative for Scorpio Tankers Inc. ( NYSE:STNG ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
STNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|