Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNG POWR Grades
- STNG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STNG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- STNG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.95% of US stocks).
STNG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STNG is currently 2.95, higher than just 9.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, STNG has reported earnings growth of 214.73%, putting it ahead of 91.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Scorpio Tankers Inc comes in at 75.21%, a number that bests 92.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGO, CLW, GLDD, SMLP, and DPW.
- Visit STNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scorpiotankers.com.
STNG Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, STNG's price/sales ratio is 17.65% lower, now standing at 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STNG.
STNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.89||52-week high||$23.37|
|Prev. close||$21.32||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$21.91||Avg. volume||1,343,225|
|50-day MA||$19.96||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$14.85||Market Cap||1.27B|
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG) Company Bio
Scorpio Tankers engages in the seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products and crude oil worldwide. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Monaco, Monaco.
STNG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STNG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Scorpio Tankers Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 45.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Scorpio Tankers Inc, consider:
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Scorpio Tankers Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 76.07% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNG Latest Social Stream
View Full STNG Social Stream
Latest STNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scorpio Tankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNG as an investment opportunity.
In this article we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to Michael Burry. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Burry‘s history, and his hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Michael Burry. Michael Burry, the chief of California-based Scion Asset Management, […]
MONACO, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) (“Scorpio Tankers,” or the “Company”) announced that the President of the Company, Robert Bugbee, has purchased call options on an aggregate of 500,000 common shares (or 5,000 call option contracts) of the Company for total consideration of $1,565,000. The call option contracts have a strike price of $25.00 and an expiration of January 2022. About Scorpio Tankers Inc. Scorpio Tankers is a provider of marine transportation of petroleum products worldwide. The Company’s fleet consists of 131 owned, finance leased, or bareboat chartered-in product tankers (42 LR2 tankers, 12 LR1 tankers, 63 MR tankers and 14 Handymax tankers) with an average age of 5.3 years. Additional information about the Company is available at t...
Scorpio Tankers (STNG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MONACO, April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) (“Scorpio Tankers,” or the “Company”) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and can be accessed on the Company’s website www.scorpiotankers.com in the Investors section under Reports and Presentations. Shareholders may also request a hard copy of the Annual Report, which includes the Company’s complete 2020 audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting the Company at: Scorpio Tankers Inc.Attn: Investor Relations150 E 58th StreetNew York, NY 10155Tel: +1-212-542-1616E-mail: [email protected] Reports and other information regarding the Company are also available without ch...
Maritime News, bunker, ship fuel, cargo ships, tanker vessels, container Ships, freighter vessels, Container vessels, lsfo, hfo, msomso, %
STNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|