Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STNG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.21% over the past 5 years.
- As for free cash flow, STNG has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than only 4.72% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STNG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GNTX, ATUS, COKE, HOMB and IHT.
STNG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of STNG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.71% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Scorpio Tankers Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, the expected return of -6.71%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 24.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, STNG has a discount rate lower than only 24.07% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for STNG than it is for 79.63% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Scorpio Tankers Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 2.26% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
STNG Dividend Chart
STNG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|