Scorpio Tankers Inc. Common Shares (STNG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STNG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.3% over the past 4 years.
- STNG's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than only 7.73% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STNG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JWN, DLX, RTX, TPL and BOH.
STNG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Scorpio Tankers Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 21.74% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Scorpio Tankers Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, the expected return of -21.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 26.61% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, STNG has a discount rate lower than 26.61% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Scorpio Tankers Inc than it is for 78.9% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, STNG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 2.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
STNG Dividend Chart
STNG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|