Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
STX Stock Summary
- Seagate Technology plc's market capitalization of $15,896,649,629 is ahead of 88.48% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STX is 5.64 -- better than 92.75% of US stocks.
- STX's current price/earnings ratio is 9.02, which is higher than merely 11.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seagate Technology plc are KL, SWKS, MRVL, XLNX, and SYNA.
- Visit STX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Stock Price Chart More Charts
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.05||52-week high||$61.65|
|Prev. close||$61.08||52-week low||$38.22|
|Day high||$61.42||Avg. volume||2,007,946|
|50-day MA||$59.31||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$51.67||Market Cap||16.04B|
Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology is a provider of electronic data storage products. The Company's principal products are hard disk drives, commonly referred to as disk drives, hard drives or HDDs. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.