Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.15% of US stocks.
- STX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
STX Stock Summary
- SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC's market capitalization of $11,505,701,650 is ahead of 85.27% of US-listed equities.
- SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.64% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 51.17 for SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC; that's greater than it is for 99.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGEN, CLNN, INFI, RIGL, and WVE.
- Visit STX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Valuation Summary
- STX's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 54.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- STX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STX.
STX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 254.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.08%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.11%.
The table below shows STX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.25% of graded US stocks.
- STX's asset turnover comes in at 1.317 -- ranking 10th of 83 Computers stocks.
- WDC, WYY, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STX.
The table below shows STX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.70||52-week high||$117.67|
|Prev. close||$54.81||52-week low||$47.47|
|Day high||$55.42||Avg. volume||2,213,895|
|50-day MA||$54.50||Dividend yield||5.12%|
|200-day MA||$75.96||Market Cap||11.29B|
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology Holdings plc, is a global data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
STX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Latest Social Stream
View Full STX Social Stream
Latest STX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STX as an investment opportunity.
Plexus and Seagate have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
STX faces stiff competition in an evolving industry.
Micron announced a cut to its production because the market for 2023 has "weakened."
The cuts follow the hard drive maker's announcement last month it planned to cut 7.5% of its global workforce.
In a report released today, Mehdi Hosseini from Susquehanna reiterated a Sell rating on Seagate Tech (STX - Research Report), with a price target of $38.00. The company's shares opened today at $57.87.According to TipRanks, Hosseini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.6% and a 59.14% success rate. Hosseini covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Seagate Tech, Micron, and Super Micro Computer.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Seagate Tech with a $63.19 average price target.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $114.35 and a one-year low of $47.47.
STX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|