Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.59||52-week high||$80.75|
|Prev. close||$78.78||52-week low||$48.94|
|Day high||$80.75||Avg. volume||2,498,222|
|50-day MA||$71.68||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$64.96||Market Cap||16.86B|
STX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where STX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.51% of US stocks.
- STX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- STX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
STX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STX is -4 -- better than just 3.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.99 for SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC; that's greater than it is for merely 3.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STX's revenue has grown -35.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC are TSHA, PTCT, GDDY, ABSI, and CDXS.
- STX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC's official web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, STX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- STX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 71.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STX.
STX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 150.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.27%.
The table below shows STX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.25% of graded US stocks.
- STX's asset turnover comes in at 1.317 -- ranking 10th of 83 Computers stocks.
- WDC, WYY, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STX.
The table below shows STX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology Holdings plc, is a global data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
STX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Latest Social Stream
View Full STX Social Stream
Latest STX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STX as an investment opportunity.
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (NASDAQ:STX), a global leader in data storage solutions, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell from one of its top executives.
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (NASDAQ:STX), a global leader in data storage solutions, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by one of its top executives.
The 4.7% return this week takes Seagate Technology Holdings' (NASDAQ:STX) shareholders five-year gains to 117%
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But the truth is, you can...
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (NASDAQ:STX), a global leader in data storage solutions, has recently witnessed an insider sell that has caught the attention of investors and market analysts.
FREMONT, Calif., November 15, 2023--Seagate Technology Holdings plc (NASDAQ: STX), a world leader in mass-data storage infrastructure solutions, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in the following investor events:
STX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|