Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
STX Stock Summary
- STX has a higher market value than 88.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,896,649,629.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STX is 5.64 -- better than 92.75% of US stocks.
- STX's current price/earnings ratio is 9.02, which is higher than just 11.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KL, SWKS, MRVL, XLNX, and SYNA.
- STX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seagate Technology plc's official web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Stock Price Chart More Charts
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.23||52-week high||$64.17|
|Prev. close||$62.76||52-week low||$41.63|
|Day high||$64.17||Avg. volume||2,077,863|
|50-day MA||$59.55||Dividend yield||4.14%|
|200-day MA||$51.87||Market Cap||16.61B|
Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology is a provider of electronic data storage products. The Company's principal products are hard disk drives, commonly referred to as disk drives, hard drives or HDDs. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.