Seagate Technology PLC (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.17% of US stocks.
- STX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- STX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.08% of US stocks).
STX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,305,291,634, Seagate Technology Holdings plc has a greater market value than 87.02% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STX is 16.93 -- better than 98.25% of US stocks.
- STX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QRVO, WDC, OMER, LOGC, and CRIS.
- STX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seagate Technology Holdings plc's official web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Valuation Summary
- STX's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.2; this is 52.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- STX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 228 months.
- Over the past 228 months, STX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STX.
STX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.12%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 30.54%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.35%.
The table below shows STX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.15% of graded US stocks.
- STX's asset turnover comes in at 1.216 -- ranking 12th of 83 Computers stocks.
- WDC, BRQS, and JKHY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STX.
The table below shows STX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.74||52-week high||$106.22|
|Prev. close||$84.82||52-week low||$46.89|
|Day high||$85.18||Avg. volume||3,069,989|
|50-day MA||$87.59||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$80.36||Market Cap||19.06B|
Seagate Technology PLC (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology Plc engages in the development, production, and distribution of data storage products and electronic data storage solutions. Its products include hard disk drives, solid state hybrid drives, solid state drives, peripheral component interconnect express cards, serial advanced technology attachment controllers, storage subsystems and computing solutions. The firm offers its products under the Backup Plus and Expansion product lines, and Maxtor and LaCie brands. The company was founded by Finis Conner, Syed Iftikar, Doug Mahon, David Thomas Mitchell, and Alan F. Shugart in 1978 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
STX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Latest Social Stream
View Full STX Social Stream
Latest STX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seagate Technology Holdings plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STX as an investment opportunity.
Ban Seng Teh, EVP And Global Sales at Seagate Tech Hldgs (NASDAQ:STX), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 14, Ban Seng Teh bought 1,037 Seagate Tech Hldgs shares at a price of $30.95 per share, for a total of $32,095. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open market at prices ranging from $83.86 to $83.99 to rais
Ban Seng Teh, EVP And Global Sales at Seagate Tech Hldgs (NASDAQ:STX), made a large insider sell on September 10, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Teh sold 2,340 shares of Seagate Tech Hldgs at a price of $87.23 per share. The total transaction amounted to $204,118. Teh still owns a total of 10,495 of Seagate Tech Hldgs worth, $875,492. Seagate Tech Hldgs shares are trading up 0.83% at $83.42 at t
Seagate (STX) closed at $83.94 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.02% move from the prior day.
Global Entry Level Storage Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : Western Digital Technologies, Kingston Technology, Seagate Technology, Broadcom, HP, etc.
Global Entry Level Storage Market: Introduction A new research has been conducted across Global Entry Level Storage Market encompassing diverse regional developments, market vendors at the fore, to include both qualitative as well as quantitative information, suggestive of market developments and alterations identified across historical and current timelines to initiate accurate forecasts and predictions, in 
Seagate (STX) closed at $90.32 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.92% move from the prior day.
STX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|