Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STX POWR Grades
- STX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- STX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
STX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STX is -19.9 -- better than merely 0.86% of US stocks.
- STX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.11% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC comes in at -21.9%, a number that bests just 8.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be LMDX, KPTI, UI, DBX, and PTCT.
- Visit STX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Valuation Summary
- STX's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.9; this is 5.29% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- STX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STX.
STX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 150.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.27%.
The table below shows STX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.25% of graded US stocks.
- STX's asset turnover comes in at 1.317 -- ranking 10th of 83 Computers stocks.
- WDC, WYY, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STX.
The table below shows STX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of STX, see our STX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$104.81||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
STX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.34||52-week high||$94.72|
|Prev. close||$61.05||52-week low||$47.47|
|Day high||$62.38||Avg. volume||2,604,891|
|50-day MA||$64.51||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$64.45||Market Cap||12.87B|
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology Holdings plc, is a global data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
STX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Latest Social Stream
View Full STX Social Stream
Latest STX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STX as an investment opportunity.
Jaylen Clark of the UCLA Men’s Basketball Team Scores with Newegg, MSI and Seagate Technology
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., March 13, 2023--Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG) in cooperation with MSI Computer Corp. and Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) today announced the launch of a basketball-themed marketing campaign featuring Jaylen Clark, a top college basketball player for the UCLA men’s basketball team.
Here’s Why ClearBridge Aggressive Growth Strategy Trimmed its Position in Seagate Technology Holdings plc (STX)
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Aggressive Growth Strategy” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed its benchmark index, the Russell 3000 Growth Index, in the fourth quarter. On an absolute basis, the strategy gained in seven of the eight sectors it invested […]
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying Seagate Technology Holdings plc (NASDAQ:STX)?
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Seagate Technology Holdings plc ( NASDAQ:STX ). The company's...
Seagate (STX) Down 2.8% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Seagate (STX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Seagate to Participate in Upcoming Investor Event
FREMONT, Calif., February 22, 2023--Seagate Technology Holdings plc (NASDAQ: STX), a world leader in mass-data storage infrastructure solutions, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in the following investor event:
STX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STXWant to see what other sources are saying about Seagate Technology plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seagate Technology plc (STX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seagate Technology plc (STX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seagate Technology plc (STX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...