Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STX POWR Grades
- STX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.67% of US stocks.
- STX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
STX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,499,829,447, Seagate Technology Holdings plc has a greater market value than 87.83% of US stocks.
- Seagate Technology Holdings plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.87% of US listed stocks.
- STX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QRVO, SGEN, INCY, WDC, and UMC.
- Visit STX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Valuation Summary
- STX's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.2; this is 52.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- STX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 228 months.
- Over the past 228 months, STX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STX.
STX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.24%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.42%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 478.1%.
The table below shows STX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.25% of graded US stocks.
- STX's asset turnover comes in at 1.317 -- ranking 10th of 83 Computers stocks.
- WDC, WYY, and DMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STX.
The table below shows STX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.17||52-week high||$117.67|
|Prev. close||$85.73||52-week low||$76.28|
|Day high||$88.25||Avg. volume||2,069,115|
|50-day MA||$85.19||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$94.18||Market Cap||18.94B|
Seagate Technology Holdings PLC (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology Holdings plc, is a global data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
STX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Latest Social Stream
View Full STX Social Stream
Latest STX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seagate Technology Holdings plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STX as an investment opportunity.
Seagate (STX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zadara Collaborates with Seagate to Bring Seamless, On-Demand Cloud Experience to Enterprise Customers
IRVINE, Calif., February 23, 2022--Zadara, a recognized leader in edge cloud services, today announced that it is working together with leading mass data storage infrastructure solutions provider, Seagate® Technology Holdings plc (NASDAQ: STX) to deploy zCompute, its elastic, enterprise-grade, expert-managed compute infrastructure, in Seagate’s storage-as-a-service (STaaS) Lyve™ Cloud platform.
The markets have been bumpy so far this year, but these stocks are good buys with solid track records.
FREMONT, Calif., February 22, 2022--Seagate Technology Holdings plc (NASDAQ: STX), a world leader in data storage infrastructure solutions, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in the following investor event:
Did you know the S&P 500 has a 60% chance of dropping on Valentine's Day?
STX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|