Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX): Price and Financial Metrics
STX Stock Summary
- STX has a market capitalization of $15,258,261,617 -- more than approximately 88.58% of US stocks.
- Seagate Technology plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.66, Seagate Technology plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seagate Technology plc, a group of peers worth examining would be KL, SWKS, MRVL, INCY, and XLNX.
- STX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seagate Technology plc's official web site, go to www.seagate.com.
STX Stock Price Chart More Charts
STX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.71||52-week high||$60.56|
|Prev. close||$57.12||52-week low||$35.38|
|Day high||$58.40||Avg. volume||2,952,266|
|50-day MA||$56.95||Dividend yield||4.41%|
|200-day MA||$49.99||Market Cap||15.16B|
Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX) Company Bio
Seagate Technology is a provider of electronic data storage products. The Company's principal products are hard disk drives, commonly referred to as disk drives, hard drives or HDDs. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.