Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STX has less fluctuation in its price than 94.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTB, FORTY, LOW, XLNX and AZN.
STX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Seagate Technology plc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 87.14% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Seagate Technology plc are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, STX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.35% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 87.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.32% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, STX has a discount rate lower than 90.32% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- The Seagate Technology plc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 18.06% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
STX Dividend Chart
STX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||STX||Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||5.35%|
|3||BRCD||Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.||1.75%|
|5||WDC||Western Digital Corporation||0.00%|
|8||PSTG||Pure Storage, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||IOTS||Adesto Technologies Corporation||0.00%|