Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about merely 10.15% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEE, DGICA, UTL, SJR and INSW.
STX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of STX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 55.37%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Seagate Technology plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, STX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 93.65% such stocks.
- Seagate Technology plc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 19.2% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Seagate Technology plc's estimated return of 55.37% surpasses about 80.99% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
STX Dividend Chart
STX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||STX||Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||4.43%|
|3||BRCD||Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.||1.75%|
|5||WDC||Western Digital Corporation||0.00%|
|8||PSTG||Pure Storage, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||IOTS||Adesto Technologies Corporation||0.00%|