Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 88.44% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- STX has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.09%, higher than about merely 12.48% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATNI, GROW, FMS, TMO and ENTG.
STX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Seagate Technology plc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 84.75%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Seagate Technology plc are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, STX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 91.18% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, Seagate Technology plc's expected return of 84.75% is higher than 91.18% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Seagate Technology plc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.18% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- The Seagate Technology plc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 20.74% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
STX Dividend Chart
STX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||STX||Seagate Technology PLC - Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||5.49%|
|2||WDC||Western Digital Corporation||4.78%|
|4||BRCD||Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.||1.75%|
|8||PSTG||Pure Storage, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||IOTS||Adesto Technologies Corporation||0.00%|