Sunoco L.P. (SUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92% of US stocks.
- SUN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SUN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
SUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SUN is 15.63 -- better than 98.17% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sunoco LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Sunoco LP has a higher such ratio than just 5.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunoco LP are BERY, SPH, TSQ, COOP, and MTOR.
- Visit SUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunocolp.com.
SUN Valuation Summary
- SUN's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 80% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SUN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.1 over the prior 108 months.
- SUN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 39.9 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUN.
SUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.34||52-week high||$38.63|
|Prev. close||$36.64||52-week low||$23.50|
|Day high||$37.36||Avg. volume||417,516|
|50-day MA||$36.77||Dividend yield||8.84%|
|200-day MA||$31.85||Market Cap||3.73B|
Sunoco L.P. (SUN) Company Bio
Sunoco LP engages in the management and distribution of fuel products. It operates through the Fuel Distribution, Marketing and Other segments. The motor Fuel Distribution segment supplies fuels and other petroleum products third-party dealers and distributors, independent operators of commission agent, other commercial consumers of motor fuel and to retail locations. The Marketing segment offer dealers the opportunity to participate in merchandise purchasing and promotional programs arranged with vendors. Other segment includes the Partnership’s retail operations in Hawaii and New Jersey, credit card services, and franchise royalties. The company was founded in June 2012 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
SUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUN Social Stream
Latest SUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunoco LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUN as an investment opportunity.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) ("SUN") announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a quarterly distribution for the second quarter of 2021 of $0.8255 per common unit or $3.3020 per common unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be paid on August 19, 2021 to common unitholders of record on August 6, 2021.
This is a Real-time headline. These are breaking news, delivered the minute it happens, delivered ticker-tape style. Visit www.marketwatch.com or the quote page for more information about this breaking news.
Irwin officials approved a Sunoco gas station and convenience store owners request to transfer a liquor license so that beer and wine could be sold at the site along Route 30 sometime next year.
The new owner of a Sunoco convenience store-gas station along Route 30 in Irwin is seeking approval from borough officials to permit him to transfer a liquor license from Scottdale in order to sell alcohol at his station.
There's a big shift taking place in the energy sector, but Sunoco's business isn't likely to falter anytime soon. Does that make it a buy?
SUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|