Sunoco L.P. (SUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SUN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
SUN Stock Summary
- Sunoco LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.13% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sunoco LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SUN's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunoco LP are CC, BKD, ARCO, TSQ, and USAC.
- SUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunoco LP's official web site, go to www.sunocolp.com.
SUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.50||52-week high||$36.86|
|Prev. close||$35.13||52-week low||$22.52|
|Day high||$35.50||Avg. volume||470,173|
|50-day MA||$33.35||Dividend yield||9.39%|
|200-day MA||$29.21||Market Cap||3.54B|
Sunoco L.P. (SUN) Company Bio
Sunoco LP engages in the management and distribution of fuel products. It operates through the Fuel Distribution, Marketing and Other segments. The motor Fuel Distribution segment supplies fuels and other petroleum products third-party dealers and distributors, independent operators of commission agent, other commercial consumers of motor fuel and to retail locations. The Marketing segment offer dealers the opportunity to participate in merchandise purchasing and promotional programs arranged with vendors. Other segment includes the Partnership’s retail operations in Hawaii and New Jersey, credit card services, and franchise royalties. The company was founded in June 2012 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
SUN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SUN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sunoco LP ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sunoco LP ended up being:
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 13.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 54% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 86.45% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.66% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUN Social Stream
Latest SUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunoco LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUN as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images News via Getty Images Introduction Whilst the long-term future matters when selecting investments, the extent that it matters tends to increase exponentially investors pay higher prices. This dynamic has now become relevant for the United States-based fuel distributor Sunoco (SUN) who has seen their unit...
Gasbuddy's Patrick De Haan on the growing gas shortages across the country.
Now let's turn the conference over to your host, Mr. Scott Grischow, Vice President of Investor Relations and Treasury. On the call with me this morning are Joe Kim, Sunoco LP's President and Chief Executive Officer, Karl Fails, Chief Operations Officer, Dylan Bramhall, Chief Financial Officer, and other members of the management team.
Sunoco LP Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results and Development of Refined Products Terminal in Brownsville, Texas
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) ("SUN" or the "Partnership") today reported financial and operating results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021.
SUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|