Sunoco L.P. (SUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.70||52-week high||$48.59|
|Prev. close||$43.06||52-week low||$34.26|
|Day high||$43.32||Avg. volume||217,046|
|50-day MA||$44.04||Dividend yield||7.82%|
|200-day MA||$43.10||Market Cap||4.29B|
SUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUN POWR Grades
- SUN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SUN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 61.79% of US stocks).
SUN Stock Summary
- SUNOCO LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.9% of US listed stocks.
- SUN's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SUNOCO LP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYXT, ENLC, PAA, TRGP, and PARR.
- Visit SUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunocolp.com.
SUN Valuation Summary
- SUN's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.2; this is 80.82% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- SUN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.3 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUN.
SUN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -17.1%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.23%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.23%.
The table below shows SUN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.64% of graded US stocks.
- SUN's asset turnover comes in at 2.482 -- ranking 2nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PXD, CLMT, and SNMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUN.
The table below shows SUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sunoco L.P. (SUN) Company Bio
Sunoco LP engages in the management and distribution of fuel products. It operates through the Fuel Distribution, Marketing and Other segments. The motor Fuel Distribution segment supplies fuels and other petroleum products third-party dealers and distributors, independent operators of commission agent, other commercial consumers of motor fuel and to retail locations. The Marketing segment offer dealers the opportunity to participate in merchandise purchasing and promotional programs arranged with vendors. Other segment includes the Partnership’s retail operations in Hawaii and New Jersey, credit card services, and franchise royalties. The company was founded in June 2012 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUN Social Stream
Latest SUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNOCO LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUN as an investment opportunity.
Shell (SHEL), SparkCognition Collaborate for AI Technology
Shell (SHEL) and SparkCognition announce a collaboration intended to use Generative AI technology to quicken the pace of oil and gas exploration.
Here's Why it is Worth Investing in Sunoco (SUN) Stock Now
Sunoco (SUN) revises its adjusted EBITDA guidance upward to $865-$915 million for 2023 from the prior stated $850-$900 million.
Here's Why Hold Strategy is Apt for ConocoPhillips (COP) Now
Favorable oil price is aiding ConocoPhillips' (COP) bottom line.
Here's Why Hold Strategy is Apt for Matador (MTDR) Stock
Handsome oil prices aid Matador's (MTDR) upstream operations.
BP Subsidiary to Pay a Whopping $40M Air Pollution Penalty
BP's subsidiary pays a record $40 million penalty to settle charges against its Whiting Refinery in United States for federal air emission violations.
SUN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SUNWant to do more research on Sunoco LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sunoco LP (SUN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunoco LP (SUN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunoco LP (SUN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...