Sunoco LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (SUN): Price and Financial Metrics
SUN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SUN is 21.49 -- better than 98.75% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SUN has reported earnings growth of 244.79%, putting it ahead of 95.06% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Sunoco LP's share price is greater than that of merely 3.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunoco LP are USAC, DO, TALO, NGD, and HPR.
- Visit SUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunocolp.com.
SUN Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.96||52-week high||$34.09|
|Prev. close||$32.35||52-week low||$28.64|
|Day high||$32.43||Avg. volume||307,779|
|50-day MA||$31.18||Dividend yield||10.2%|
|200-day MA||$31.38||Market Cap||3.17B|
Sunoco LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (SUN) Company Bio
Sunoco LP engages in the wholesale distribution and retail sale of motor fuels primarily in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, and Hawaii. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Retail. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.