Sunoco L.P. (SUN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- SUN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.43% -- which is higher than about 90.17% stocks we're looking at.
- SUN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 389.12% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 97.96% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUN's price: IRS, CL, GAN, WPM and UVE.
SUN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SUN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7065.12% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sunoco LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SUN generates about 18 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 97.88% of companies in the large revenue class.
- Sunoco LP's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 94.2% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, SUN's provides a return of 7065.12% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SUN Dividend Chart
SUN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|