Sunoco LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (SUN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUN's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 9.58%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SUN has less volatility in its price than 80.62% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- SUN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 427.2% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 98.1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SUN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATRI, CBOE, NHTC, WEC and TRP.
SUN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Sunoco LP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 89.9%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SUN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Sunoco LP produces a dividend yield 11.42% -- which falls in the top 2.23%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 87.54% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- SUN's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.35% of them.
SUN Dividend Chart
SUN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|