Sunoco L.P. (SUN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- SUN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.43% -- which is higher than about 90.17% stocks we're looking at.
- SUN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 389.12% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 97.96% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUN's price: IRS, CL, GAN, WPM and UVE.
SUN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sunoco LP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 432.15%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sunoco LP are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sunoco LP's dividend yield of 8.86% is in the top 3.65000000000001%.
- Sunoco LP has annual revenue of approximately $13 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 95.77% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- SUN's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 95.62% of them.
SUN Dividend Chart
SUN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|