Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SWK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SWK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SWK Stock Summary
- STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC's market capitalization of $12,172,650,152 is ahead of 86% of US-listed equities.
- STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.41% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.06%, STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SWK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DGX, BEN, WRK, ATKR, and TKR.
- Visit SWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
SWK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SWK's price/sales ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SWK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWK.
SWK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.45%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -118.52%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.14%.
The table below shows SWK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.42% of graded US stocks.
- SWK's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 41st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EXP, CR, and UFPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SWK.
The table below shows SWK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.77||52-week high||$196.52|
|Prev. close||$83.08||52-week low||$70.24|
|Day high||$82.97||Avg. volume||1,966,722|
|50-day MA||$78.72||Dividend yield||3.85%|
|200-day MA||$110.61||Market Cap||11.95B|
Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SWK) Company Bio
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., formerly known as The Stanley Works, is a Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware and provider of security products. Headquartered in the greater Hartford city of New Britain, Connecticut, Stanley Black & Decker is the result of the merger of Stanley Works and Black & Decker on March 12, 2010. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWK Latest Social Stream
View Full SWK Social Stream
Latest SWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWK as an investment opportunity.
Retailers aren't the only ones marking down prices heading into Black Friday. The stock market has been having a nearly year-long sale, with prices getting cheaper almost every month. Because of that, investors can scoop up some real bargains this Black Friday.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a presentation by Corbin Walburger, Vice President and Interim CFO, at the Credit Suisse 10th Annual Global Industrials Conference in Palm Beach, FL on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET.
A combination of rising costs and slowing sales hit the company hard this year, but the stock is looking like a good value.
The following slide deck was published by Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) plans to redeem all its outstanding Series D Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock on December 22, 2022.The redemption price will be…
SWK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWKWant to do more research on Stanley Black & Decker Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch