Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SWK): Price and Financial Metrics
SWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.36||52-week high||$104.21|
|Prev. close||$94.13||52-week low||$71.27|
|Day high||$93.52||Avg. volume||1,608,339|
|50-day MA||$84.76||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$86.15||Market Cap||14.01B|
SWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWK POWR Grades
- SWK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SWK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SWK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SWK Stock Summary
- SWK has a higher market value than 86.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,377,544,217.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 310.46, STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90% of US stocks.
- SWK's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC are PKOH, MHH, FTI, JRSH, and HUSA.
- SWK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC's official web site, go to www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
SWK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SWK's EV/EBIT ratio is 836.84% higher, now standing at 151.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SWK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 303.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SWK.
SWK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.92%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -22.19%.
The table below shows SWK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SWK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SWK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.42% of graded US stocks.
- SWK's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 41st of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EXP, CR, and UFPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SWK.
The table below shows SWK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SWK) Company Bio
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., formerly known as The Stanley Works, is a Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware and provider of security products. Headquartered in the greater Hartford city of New Britain, Connecticut, Stanley Black & Decker is the result of the merger of Stanley Works and Black & Decker on March 12, 2010. (Source:Wikipedia)
SWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWK Latest Social Stream
View Full SWK Social Stream
Latest SWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STANLEY BLACK & DECKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWK as an investment opportunity.
Weakness in the manufacturing sector weighs on the Zacks Manufacturing-Tools & Related Products industry's near-term prospects. However, SWK and LECO are well-positioned to benefit from improving supply chains.
Stanley Black & Decker Releases Inaugural Holiday Gift Guide for Construction Pros, the DIYer, Auto Enthusiasts, the Home Chef and Everyone in Between
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) today released the results of its holiday gifting survey, identifying the top gift picks to help make gift giving easier for those on your list this year. This year's guide features a selection of some of the newest and popular products from Stanley Black & Decker's workshop, categorized based on a variety of interests and hobbies, which included pros on the jobsite, the home DIYer, the lawn and garden enthusiast, the auto enthusiast, the home chef, the host wi
In this article, we discuss 25 dividend kings with the highest dividend yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend-growing stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Kings Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Kings are a select group of publicly traded companies that have consistently increased their […]
Stanley Black & Decker's business is improving just like the company said it would, and next year's earnings could see a big improvement.
Industrial products and toolmaker Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) is on the right track. Its restructuring and cost-cutting measures are improving its profit margins, and the plan to reduce its bloated inventory is progressing in line with management's aims. It's a turnaround story and a dividend stock (current yield of 3.8%) that will attract income-seeking investors.
SWK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWKWant to do more research on Stanley Black & Decker Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch