Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK): Price and Financial Metrics
SWK Stock Summary
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc's market capitalization of $28,153,057,840 is ahead of 91.59% of US-listed equities.
- SWK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 334.54 -- higher than 88.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stanley Black & Decker Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HSY, ROK, HRL, MKC, and DHI.
- Visit SWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
SWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.62||52-week high||$195.00|
|Prev. close||$174.98||52-week low||$70.00|
|Day high||$176.54||Avg. volume||1,315,897|
|50-day MA||$175.71||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$161.65||Market Cap||28.10B|
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Company Bio
Stanley Black & Decker provides power and hand tools, mechanical access solutions, and electronic security and monitoring systems for various industrial applications. The company was founded in 1843 and is based in New Britain, Connecticut.
SWK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Stanley Black & Decker Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Stanley Black & Decker Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 31%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Stanley Black & Decker Inc ended up being:
- SWK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 24.22% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SWK Latest Social Stream
View Full SWK Social Stream
Latest SWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stanley Black & Decker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SWK as an investment opportunity.
NEW BRITAIN, Conn., Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) today announced that it has named Donald Allan, Jr., President and CFO. In this new role, Allan will continue his focus on driving strategic, long-term profitable growth for the company and take on…
NEW BRITAIN, Conn., Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a regular first quarter cash dividend of $0.70 per common share. This extends the company's record for the longest consecutive annual and quarterly…
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) today announced that Jane Palmieri, President of Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure for Dow and Mojdeh Poul, Executive Vice President, Health Care Business Group for 3M, have been elected to the company's Board of Directors.
NEW BRITAIN, Conn., Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a virtual presentation by Jim Loree, President and CEO, at Baird's 2021 Sustainability Conference on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 8:50…
An aerospace company, an engineering consultancy, and a toolmaker make up three stocks with under-appreciated growth potential.
SWK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SWKWant to do more research on Stanley Black & Decker Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!