Transalta Corp. (TAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAC POWR Grades
- TAC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TAC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 59.03% of US stocks).
TAC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TRANSALTA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRANSALTA CORP is reporting a growth rate of -222.94%; that's higher than only 7.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TAC's revenue has grown -6.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 16.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRANSALTA CORP are PAC, VNOM, UTL, MGEE, and OGE.
- TAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSALTA CORP's official web site, go to www.transalta.com.
TAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.62||52-week high||$11.85|
|Prev. close||$9.74||52-week low||$7.55|
|Day high||$9.72||Avg. volume||283,929|
|50-day MA||$9.27||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$9.99||Market Cap||2.58B|
Transalta Corp. (TAC) Company Bio
Transalta Corporation operates as a non-regulated electricity generation and energy marketing company in Canada, the United States, and Western Australia. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAC Latest Social Stream
View Full TAC Social Stream
Latest TAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSALTA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAC as an investment opportunity.
Media Advisory: TransAlta and TransAlta Renewables Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results and Conference Call
TransAlta Corporation ("TransAlta") (TSX: TA) (NYSE: TAC) will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results before markets open on Thursday, February 23, 2023. A conference call and webcast to discuss the results will be held for investors, analysts, members of the media and other interested parties the same day beginning at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. ET). The media will be invited to ask questions following analysts.
TransAlta Corporation (NYSE:TAC) closed Friday at $9.40 per share, up from $9.35 a day earlier. While TransAlta Corporation has overperformed by 0.53%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TAC fell by -11.99%, with highs and lows ranging from $11.85 to $7.55, whereas the simple […]
Here is how Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY) and TransAlta (TAC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Lafarge Canada and TransAlta to collaborate on fly ash processing
TransAlta Corporation ( TSE:TA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over...
TAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|