Transalta Corp. (TAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAC POWR Grades
- TAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- TAC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.32% of US stocks).
TAC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Transalta Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that TAC's revenue has grown -8.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.36% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Transalta Corp's share price is greater than that of only 10.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Transalta Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GLOP, CEA, KNOP, CNO, and TNK.
- Visit TAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transalta.com.
TAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.39||52-week high||$12.13|
|Prev. close||$11.49||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$11.47||Avg. volume||271,533|
|50-day MA||$11.09||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$10.71||Market Cap||3.08B|
Transalta Corp. (TAC) Company Bio
Transalta Corporation operates as a non-regulated electricity generation and energy marketing company in Canada, the United States, and Western Australia. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAC Latest Social Stream
View Full TAC Social Stream
Latest TAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transalta Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAC as an investment opportunity.
Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
TransAlta (NYSE:TAC) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.05 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $464.49M (-14.6% Y/Y). Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 4 upward revisions and 1 downward....
Among the S&P 500 utility companies that have released their Q4 numbers so far, 33.3% beat on earnings. AEP, EIX, NRG, TAC, CWT & PMRW are set to report Q4 results on Feb 24
Exelon's (EXC) Q4 earnings are likely to have gained from strong demand from commercial & industrial customer groups. Efficient cost management is likely to have an impact on the upcoming results.
NRG Energy's (NRG) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect the benefits from the increased customer demand and reduction in debt, partly offset by supply-chain constraints.
TAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|