TransAlta Corporation Ordinary Shares (TAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAC POWR Grades
- TAC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.45% of US stocks.
- TAC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- TAC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
TAC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Transalta Corp is higher than merely 14.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Transalta Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Transalta Corp comes in at -8.9%, a number that bests just 14.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Transalta Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MDU, SFL, CEA, NEXA, and ACY.
- Visit TAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.transalta.com.
TAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.35||52-week high||$12.13|
|Prev. close||$10.61||52-week low||$7.96|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||272,934|
|50-day MA||$10.68||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$10.24||Market Cap||2.81B|
TransAlta Corporation Ordinary Shares (TAC) Company Bio
Transalta Corporation operates as a non-regulated electricity generation and energy marketing company in Canada, the United States, and Western Australia. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAC Latest Social Stream
View Full TAC Social Stream
Latest TAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transalta Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAC as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in TransAlta Corporation ( TSE:TA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally...
TransAlta Corporation ("TransAlta" or the "Company") (TSX: TA) (NYSE: TAC) announced today its financial outlook for 2022.
In this article, we are going to discuss the top 10 stock picks of David Dattels’ NewGen Asset Management. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Dattels’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, you can go directly to Top 5 Stock Picks of NewGen Asset Management. David Dattels is the founder and […]
TransAlta (TAC -2.9%) says it must replace all 50 turbine foundations at a wind farm in New Brunswick where a tower collapsed last year. TransAlta Renewables expects the replacement of the foundations at its Kent Hills 1 and 2 wind sites will cost C$75M-C$100M and cause ~C$3.4M in monthly foregone...
In a report released today, Andrew Kuske from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on TransAlta (TAC – Research Report), with a price target of C$17.50. The company's shares closed last Friday at $11.00, close to its 52-week high of $11.80. According to TipRanks.com, Kuske is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.9% and a 57.7% success rate. Kuske covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Algonquin Power & Utilities, Brookfield Infrastructure, and Northland Power. Currently, the analyst consensus on TransAlta is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $13.08, a 21.2% upside from current levels.
TAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|