TransAlta Corporation Ordinary Shares (TAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TAC's growth rate has been -0.17% over the past 5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TAC's comes in at -11.85 -- better than merely 6.66% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for TAC has a compound average growth rate of -107.62%, which is higher than only 8.36% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRMD, PNC, LCII, MBUU and GCBC.
TAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TAC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 38.57%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Transalta Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, TAC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 11.27% such stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for TAC than it is for just 12.68% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Transalta Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 2.85% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TAC Dividend Chart
TAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|