Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGLS POWR Grades
- TGLS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGLS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TGLS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
TGLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tecnoglass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tecnoglass Inc is reporting a growth rate of 302.87%; that's higher than 93.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tecnoglass Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tecnoglass Inc are EURN, PNM, NICK, SENEA, and AGO.
- TGLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tecnoglass Inc's official web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Valuation Summary
TGLS's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 7.69% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.71||52-week high||$24.01|
|Prev. close||$20.50||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$22.87||Avg. volume||328,751|
|50-day MA||$15.65||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$9.00||Market Cap||1.08B|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
TGLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tecnoglass Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tecnoglass Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tecnoglass Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.48 years comes in at 1.03%; that's greater than 90.16% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Tecnoglass Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Tecnoglass Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 72.08% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecnoglass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
Barranquilla, Colombia, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0275 per share, or $0.11 per share on an annualized basis, for the second quarter of 2021. The dividend will be paid on July 30, 2021 to sha
Beating analysts' earnings estimates and setting company records has a funny way of inspiring investors to click the buy button.
Barranquilla, Colombia, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company will attend the following virtual investor conferences: Baird 2021 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference, June 9, 2021Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference, June 10, 2021
If you are looking for a fast-growing stock that is still seeing plenty of opportunities on the horizon, make sure to consider Tecnoglass (TGLS).
TGLS vs. HD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|