Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGLS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 134.48, Tecnoglass Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.72% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tecnoglass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TGLS comes in at 6.11% -- higher than that of 77.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tecnoglass Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPAC, OSN, MHLD, PPC, and PMTS.
- Visit TGLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.69||52-week high||$8.84|
|Prev. close||$8.39||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$8.84||Avg. volume||71,448|
|50-day MA||$7.19||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$5.87||Market Cap||414.30M|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
TGLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tecnoglass Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tecnoglass Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TGLS, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.98 years, is 0.95% -- higher than 89.8% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 24.12% of its sector Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 41% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 74.72% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecnoglass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Tecnoglass (NASDAQ:TGLS) increased by 24.19% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Tecnoglass has. Tecnoglass's Debt Based on Tecnoglass's balance sheet as of August 6, 2020, long-term debt is at $243.81 million and current debt is at $26.25 million, amounting to $270.05 million in total debt. Adjusted for $63.42 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $206.63 million. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or less. Total debt equals current debt plu...
The following slide deck was published by Tecnoglass Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Tecnoglass (TGLS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.00% and 2.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ:TGLS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
- Single-Family Residential Revenues Grew 51% Year-Over-Year in Fourth Quarter 2020 - - Reports Net Income of $24.2 Million and Adjusted Net Income1 of $36.8 million, or $0.79 Per Diluted Share for Full Year 2020 - - Achieves 560 Basis Point Increase in Gross Margin to a Full Year Record of 37.1% - - Increases Adjusted EBITDA1 by 6% Year-Over-Year to a Record $97.8 Million at a Margin of 26.1% for Full Year 2020 - - Produces Cash Flow From Operations of $71.4 million, Representing Over 70% of Adjusted EBITDA1 in Full Year 2020 - - Introduces Full Year 2021 Growth Outlook for Adjusted EBITDA1 of $100 million to $110 million on Total Revenues of $400 million to $415 million - Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights ●Total revenues increased 1.0% year-over-year to $102.4 million, with 4.8% growth i...
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGLSWant to do more research on Tecnoglass Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!