Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.55||52-week high||$54.40|
|Prev. close||$38.46||52-week low||$28.00|
|Day high||$39.59||Avg. volume||418,661|
|50-day MA||$33.98||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$40.07||Market Cap||1.89B|
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS POWR Grades
- TGLS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- TGLS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TGLS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.88% of US stocks).
TGLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TECNOGLASS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TECNOGLASS INC is reporting a growth rate of 63.31%; that's higher than 84.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TGLS's revenue has grown 32.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TECNOGLASS INC are DSS, BDL, WAFU, SCVL, and SIM.
- Visit TGLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Valuation Summary
- TGLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.6; this is 55.2% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 121 months, TGLS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGLS.
TGLS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -59.82%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 258.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.89%.
The table below shows TGLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.49% of graded US stocks.
- TGLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 32nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, NOBH, and SWK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGLS.
The table below shows TGLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECNOGLASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
Miami, FL, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NYSE: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading producer of high-end aluminum and vinyl windows and architectural glass for the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company will attend the Raymond James TMT and Consumer Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, December 6, 2023. About Tecnoglass Tecnoglass Inc. is a leading producer of high-end aluminum and vinyl windows and architectural glas
Based on the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), Tecnoglass (TGLS) should be added to one's portfolio. Wall Street analysts' overly optimistic recommendations cast doubt on the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric. So, is the stock worth buying?
Miami, FL, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NYSE: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading producer of high-end aluminum and vinyl windows and architectural glass for the global residential and commercial end markets, earned the #1 spot on Forbes’ list of America’s 100 most successful small-cap companies for 2024. The globally renowned magazine awarded Tecnoglass the top spot based on its record of highly profitable growth and superior shareholder returns. “We are grat
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Tecnoglass (TGLS) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
Wall Street is slightly higher this afternoon, looking to build on last week's rally as more corporate earnings roll in.
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|