Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGLS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tecnoglass Inc is higher than 85.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Tecnoglass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Tecnoglass Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -18.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 15.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tecnoglass Inc are ROAD, PAHC, BRID, TITN, and DLTH.
- Visit TGLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.87||52-week high||$9.15|
|Prev. close||$7.93||52-week low||$6.08|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||36,042|
|50-day MA||$8.08||Dividend yield||7.12%|
|200-day MA||$7.46||Market Cap||358.23M|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.