Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TGLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.1% of US stocks.
- TGLS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TGLS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
TGLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TGLS is 2.04 -- better than 74.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tecnoglass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tecnoglass Inc is reporting a growth rate of 80.85%; that's higher than 77.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKO.B, KRO, VHI, BVH, and GT.
- Visit TGLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TGLS's price/sales ratio is 4.35% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 93 months, TGLS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- TGLS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGLS.
TGLS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 319.21%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 101.91%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.4%.
The table below shows TGLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.49% of graded US stocks.
- TGLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 32nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, NOBH, and SWK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGLS.
The table below shows TGLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.18||52-week high||$34.90|
|Prev. close||$20.63||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$21.36||Avg. volume||255,423|
|50-day MA||$23.13||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$24.16||Market Cap||1.01B|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecnoglass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
While doing my research for this article I was intrigued by a forecast regarding the 2022 construction industry that read, in part, "Riding the Construction Wave". Being a former surfer, I am easily attracted to waves in various forms, including those of the statistical variety. And as a surfer I...
Barranquilla, Colombia, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, March 3, 2022. Management will host a webcast and conference call that same day at 10:00 a.m. Easter
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating ReneSola, TaskUs, Tecnoglass, and WeWork and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against ReneSola Ltd. (NYSE: SOL), TaskUs, Inc. (NASDAQ: TASK), Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS), and WeWork, Inc. (NYSE: WE). Our investigations concern whether these companies have violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
In the latest trading session, Tecnoglass (TGLS) closed at $22.19, marking a +0.23% move from the previous day.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Tecnoglass, WeWork, Embark, and Affirm and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS), WeWork, Inc. (NYSE: WE), Embark Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: EMBK), and Affirm Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM). Our investigations concern whether these companies have violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|