Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGLS POWR Grades
- TGLS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.56% of US stocks.
- TGLS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- TGLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 51.31% of US stocks).
TGLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tecnoglass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tecnoglass Inc is reporting a growth rate of 173.07%; that's higher than 87.39% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tecnoglass Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tecnoglass Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIFY, AKO.B, MGTI, MHLD, and ITP.
- TGLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tecnoglass Inc's official web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TGLS's price/sales ratio is 4.35% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 93 months, TGLS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- TGLS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGLS.
TGLS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -40.56%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3359.53%.
The table below shows TGLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.64% of graded US stocks.
- TGLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 33rd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, WTS, and NOBH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGLS.
The table below shows TGLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.95||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$21.39||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$22.85||Avg. volume||317,006|
|50-day MA||$21.21||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$14.50||Market Cap||1.05B|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tecnoglass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Barranquilla, Colombia, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company will attend the following virtual investor conferences: D.A. Davidson 20th Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Virtual Conference, September 22, 2021Sidoti Fall Virtual Investor Conference,
WLK, TPX, TGLS, and M made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 15, 2021.
COLM, TGLS, BCC, and MOS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 10, 2021.
ON, ARCB, TGLS, and HRI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 8, 2021.
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|