Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TGLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- TGLS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TGLS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
TGLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TECNOGLASS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TECNOGLASS INC is reporting a growth rate of 124.12%; that's higher than 88.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TGLS's revenue has grown 44.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.71% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECNOGLASS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VSH, BDL, RCKY, FCFS, and ETD.
- TGLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TECNOGLASS INC's official web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Valuation Summary
- TGLS's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 108.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- TGLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGLS.
TGLS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -59.82%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 258.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.89%.
The table below shows TGLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.49% of graded US stocks.
- TGLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 32nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, NOBH, and SWK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGLS.
The table below shows TGLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGLS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TGLS, see our TGLS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$24.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.71||52-week high||$43.84|
|Prev. close||$40.21||52-week low||$16.05|
|Day high||$42.60||Avg. volume||297,680|
|50-day MA||$36.66||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$27.07||Market Cap||1.99B|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECNOGLASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
Tecnoglass, In Alliance with Storm Shield Windows & Doors, Announces Development of Breakthrough New Product to Eliminate 99% of Water Intrusion From Sliding Doors During Severe Weather Conditions
Barranquilla, Colombia, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NYSE : TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company’s subsidiary, ES Windows, together with Storm Shield Windows & Doors (“Storm Shield”) have developed a new product called StormArmour, that is expected to eliminate 99% of water intrusion from sli
Sidoti's Small-Cap Virtual March Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
Tecnoglass to Present at the Sidoti Virtual Small-Cap Conference
Barranquilla, Colombia, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NYSE: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company will present at the Sidoti Virtual Small-Cap Conference on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. eastern time (9:00 a.m. Bogota, Colombia time). A live broadcast of the presentation, including pr
Here is Why Growth Investors Should Buy Tecnoglass (TGLS) Now
Tecnoglass (TGLS) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Here's What Could Help Tecnoglass (TGLS) Maintain Its Recent Price Strength
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Tecnoglass (TGLS) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGLSWant to do more research on Tecnoglass Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tecnoglass Inc (TGLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tecnoglass Inc (TGLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tecnoglass Inc (TGLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...