Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
TGLS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 532.58, Tecnoglass Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.31% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tecnoglass Inc is higher than 90.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Tecnoglass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tecnoglass Inc are CHEF, PGTI, SMP, GIII, and BBX.
- Visit TGLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.