Target Corporation (TGT): Price and Financial Metrics
TGT Stock Summary
- Target Corp's market capitalization of $59,288,243,157 is ahead of 96.46% of US-listed equities.
- Target Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.44% of US listed stocks.
- Target Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCHW, MMC, CL, ITW, and NOC.
- Visit TGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investors.target.com.
TGT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.78||52-week high||$130.24|
|Prev. close||$114.32||52-week low||$69.07|
|Day high||$116.21||Avg. volume||6,658,883|
|50-day MA||$123.00||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$100.44||Market Cap||58.67B|
Target Corporation (TGT) Company Bio
Target Corporation operates as a general merchandise retailer in the United States and Canada, offering offering a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Target Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Target Corp ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Target Corp, consider:
- As a business, TGT is generating more cash flow than 87.52% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- Target Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 23.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TGT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 23.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|