Target Corporation (TGT): Price and Financial Metrics
TGT Stock Summary
- TGT has a higher market value than 97.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $103,098,867,539.
- Target Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.63% of US listed stocks.
- TGT's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Target Corp are CVS, ANTM, EL, CI, and MDLZ.
- TGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Target Corp's official web site, go to investors.target.com.
TGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.31||52-week high||$210.86|
|Prev. close||$205.57||52-week low||$103.86|
|Day high||$206.59||Avg. volume||3,803,948|
|50-day MA||$191.96||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$167.85||Market Cap||102.87B|
Target Corporation (TGT) Company Bio
Target Corporation operates as a general merchandise retailer in the United States and Canada, offering offering a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Target Corp. To summarize, we found that Target Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 7.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Target Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 88. Its equity weight surpasses that of 63.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Target Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of 65.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGT Latest Social Stream
View Full TGT Social Stream
Latest TGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Target Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGT as an investment opportunity.
The retail stocks that'll be successful in 2021 and beyond will be those that have e-commerce locked in.
Target's sales surged during the pandemic.
Facebook Global Business Group VP Carolyn Everson joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss COVID-19 and it's impact on the small business economy.
Albertsons' (ACI) fourth-quarter performance is likely to have gained from strong digital sales as well as growth in loyalty program users.
Companies respond to the guilty verdicts against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
TGT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|