Target Corporation (TGT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, TGT has issued more dividends than 92.43% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, TGT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 91.67% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, TGT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 93.59% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TGT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GSBD, SLM, NNA, NBLX and GABC.
TGT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for TGT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.48%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Target Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for TGT, its beta is lower than 90.34% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- Target Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 18.06% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
TGT Dividend Chart
TGT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TGT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.08%|
|2||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||2.69%|
|3||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.63%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.52%|
|5||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.11%|
|6||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|7||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|9||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.70%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||0.91%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.79%|
|14||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.71%|
|15||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.68%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||0.00%|