Target Corporation (TGT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, TGT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.46% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Free cash flow for TGT has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TGT's price: YRD, GOLD, ATNI, EQIX and DEA.
TGT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Target Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 18.79% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Target Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Target Corp has a beta lower than 86.2% of such peers.
- The Target Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than just 22.75% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
TGT Dividend Chart
TGT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TGT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.18%|
|2||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||3.27%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.22%|
|5||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.00%|
|6||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||1.94%|
|7||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|9||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|10||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.56%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||1.23%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.90%|
|14||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.81%|
|15||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.78%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|