Target Corporation (TGT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TGT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 92.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, TGT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.94% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TGT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: APH, APO, WERN, PG and T.
TGT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TGT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5.12% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Target Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for TGT, its beta is lower than 90.88% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- The Target Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than only 19.35% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
TGT Dividend Chart
TGT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|