Target Corp (TGT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Target Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TGT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Target Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 97.34% of all US stocks.
- Target Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 93.29% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of TGT is lower than 8.20999999999999% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- TGT has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 12.31% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- TGT has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Target Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- Target Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for TGT? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.