Target Corp (TGT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Target Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TGT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TGT as an investment opportunity.
- TGT has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 97.55% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of TGT is greater than 93.1% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of TGT is greater than 20.54% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- TGT has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 32.41% of all US stocks.
- TGT has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 66.12% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- TGT has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 56.54% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- TGT has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is TGT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!