Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP): Price and Financial Metrics
TMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.86||52-week high||$83.90|
|Prev. close||$52.97||52-week low||$46.85|
|Day high||$56.10||Avg. volume||46,828|
|50-day MA||$51.20||Dividend yield||4.56%|
|200-day MA||$57.26||Market Cap||801.59M|
TMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMP POWR Grades
- TMP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 54.24% of US stocks.
- TMP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TMP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.17% of US stocks).
TMP Stock Summary
- TMP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.74%, TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.59% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TMP's revenue has grown -27.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.84% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP are NRIM, FUNC, CIA, FCAP, and HRTG.
- Visit TMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tompkinsfinancial.com.
TMP Valuation Summary
- TMP's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 50% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TMP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMP.
TMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.05%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.88%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.77%.
The table below shows TMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.1% of graded US stocks.
- TMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EBTC, SMMF, and CVLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMP.
The table below shows TMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Company Bio
Tompkins Financial provides commercial and consumer banking, leasing, trust and investment management, financial planning and wealth management, and insurance services in New York and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1836 and is based in Ithaca, New York.
TMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Latest Social Stream
View Full TMP Social Stream
Latest TMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMP as an investment opportunity.
Company experiences net loss due to sale of debt securities, expects improved securities revenue in future
ITHACA, N.Y., October 27, 2023--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American: TMP)
Tompkins (TMP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ITHACA, N.Y., July 21, 2023--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American: TMP)
ITHACA, N.Y., July 21, 2023--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American:TMP)
TMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch