Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMP POWR Grades
- TMP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TMP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.19% of US stocks).
TMP Stock Summary
- TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 28, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.43% of US equities in our set.
- TMP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.11% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of only 5.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VBFC, FNLC, ORRF, NRIM, and FCAP.
- TMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.tompkinsfinancial.com.
TMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TMP's price/sales ratio is 227.27% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, TMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMP.
TMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.3%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -19.64%.
The table below shows TMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.1% of graded US stocks.
- TMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EBTC, SMMF, and CVLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMP.
The table below shows TMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.02||52-week high||$86.42|
|Prev. close||$75.51||52-week low||$68.50|
|Day high||$75.03||Avg. volume||38,703|
|50-day MA||$75.41||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$76.94||Market Cap||1.09B|
Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Company Bio
Tompkins Financial provides commercial and consumer banking, leasing, trust and investment management, financial planning and wealth management, and insurance services in New York and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1836 and is based in Ithaca, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Latest Social Stream
View Full TMP Social Stream
Latest TMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMP as an investment opportunity.
ITHACA, N.Y., July 22, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American: TMP)
ITHACA, N.Y., July 22, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American:TMP)
ITHACA, N.Y., April 29, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American: TMP)
Tompkins (TMP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment company ESL Trust Services, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Tompkins Financial Corp, sells iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF, ISHARES TRUST during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, ESL Trust Services, LLC.
TMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch