Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP): Price and Financial Metrics
TMP Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.48 for Tompkins Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.34%, Tompkins Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.88% of about US stocks.
- Tompkins Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tompkins Financial Corp are ORRF, HMN, HRTG, FRME, and PRK.
- TMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tompkins Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.tompkinsfinancial.com.
TMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.64||52-week high||$85.19|
|Prev. close||$79.25||52-week low||$53.32|
|Day high||$79.00||Avg. volume||35,957|
|50-day MA||$73.73||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$65.53||Market Cap||1.17B|
Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Company Bio
Tompkins Financial provides commercial and consumer banking, leasing, trust and investment management, financial planning and wealth management, and insurance services in New York and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1836 and is based in Ithaca, New York.
TMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Latest Social Stream
View Full TMP Social Stream
Latest TMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tompkins Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMP as an investment opportunity.
Tompkins Mahopac Bank Announces Bank President & CEO, Gerald J. Klein, Jr. to Retire; David DeMilia Appointed Successor
The Board of Directors of Tompkins Mahopac Bank today announced that Gerald J. Klein, Jr. will retire as president and CEO of Tompkins Mahopac Bank after 26 years of service to the company. In anticipation of his retirement, Tompkins Mahopac Bank has worked on a succession plan to assure a smooth transition of leadership and is delighted to announce the appointment of David DeMilia, currently senior vice president, to president & CEO. Klein will support the transition process during the first half of the year, retiring mid-year.
It looks like Tompkins Financial Corporation ( NYSEMKT:TMP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. If you...
Tompkins Financial (TMP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.61 beats by $0.15.Revenue of $76.59M (+7.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.41M.Press Release...
Tompkins Financial (TMP) declares $0.54/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.07%Payable Feb. 16; for shareholders of record Feb. 9; ex-div Feb. 8.See TMP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
TMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!