Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP): Price and Financial Metrics
TMP Stock Summary
- TMP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.34%, Tompkins Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.04% of about US stocks.
- Tompkins Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tompkins Financial Corp are UBOH, UBCP, PRK, ORRF, and CATC.
- TMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tompkins Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.tompkinsfinancial.com.
TMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.00||52-week high||$92.82|
|Prev. close||$75.73||52-week low||$53.32|
|Day high||$77.00||Avg. volume||42,470|
|50-day MA||$69.14||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$64.63||Market Cap||1.15B|
Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Company Bio
Tompkins Financial provides commercial and consumer banking, leasing, trust and investment management, financial planning and wealth management, and insurance services in New York and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1836 and is based in Ithaca, New York.