Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMP POWR Grades
- TMP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TMP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TMP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.43% of US stocks).
TMP Stock Summary
- TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 28, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.87% of US equities in our set.
- TMP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TMP is more volatile than just 3.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBFC, FCAP, FNLC, CHMG, and HMN.
- TMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.tompkinsfinancial.com.
TMP Valuation Summary
- TMP's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 200% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMP.
TMP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.88%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.24%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -7.2%.
The table below shows TMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.1% of graded US stocks.
- TMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EBTC, SMMF, and CVLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMP.
The table below shows TMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.59||52-week high||$85.00|
|Prev. close||$74.69||52-week low||$68.50|
|Day high||$76.59||Avg. volume||25,960|
|50-day MA||$78.64||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$76.12||Market Cap||1.11B|
Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Company Bio
Tompkins Financial provides commercial and consumer banking, leasing, trust and investment management, financial planning and wealth management, and insurance services in New York and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1836 and is based in Ithaca, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Latest Social Stream
View Full TMP Social Stream
Latest TMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOMPKINS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMP as an investment opportunity.
ITHACA, N.Y., October 28, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American:TMP)
ITHACA, N.Y., October 28, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American: TMP)
Tompkins (TMP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ITHACA, N.Y., July 22, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American: TMP)
ITHACA, N.Y., July 22, 2022--Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE American:TMP)
TMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch