Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TMP reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.18% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TMP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 131,544,000, ranking above 89.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TMP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AEE, LNT, AMT, CTXS and VHC.
TMP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Tompkins Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 30.5%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tompkins Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, TMP offers a dividend yield in the top 40.08% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Tompkins Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 36.31% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Tompkins Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 63.1% of them.
TMP Dividend Chart
TMP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TMP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp and its dividends:
Tompkins Financial Corp Common Stock (TMP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) - Dividend Investor
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha