Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TMP reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.46% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TMP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 100,588,000; for context, that's better than 91.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TMP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EMKR, AMH, UL, DNKN and CSWI.
TMP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tompkins Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 4.75% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tompkins Financial Corp are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for TMP than it is for 61.88% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TMP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 30.14% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Tompkins Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 66.27% of them.
TMP Dividend Chart
TMP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TMP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp and its dividends:
Tompkins Financial Corp Common Stock (TMP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) - Dividend Investor
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha