Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TMP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.13% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TMP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 105,414,000, ranking above 91.26% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TMP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ECL, PAGS, CLPR, MOS and BLK.
TMP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TMP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 19.23% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tompkins Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Tompkins Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 3.29% -- which falls in the top 36.69%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Tompkins Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 31.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Tompkins Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 65.16% of them.
TMP Dividend Chart
TMP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TMP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TMP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tompkins Financial Corp and its dividends:
Tompkins Financial Corp Common Stock (TMP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) - Dividend Investor
Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha