Tompkins Financial Corp (TMP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Tompkins Financial Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TMP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TMP as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of TMP is higher than 18.03% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of TMP is greater than 93.62% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Tompkins Financial Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 17.29% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of TMP is lower than 69.43% of all US stocks.
- TMP has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Tompkins Financial Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Tompkins Financial Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is TMP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!