Tremont Mortgage Trust of Beneficial Interest (TRMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMT POWR Grades
- TRMT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.52% of US stocks.
- TRMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 152 days.
- TRMT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TRMT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.53, Tremont Mortgage Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tremont Mortgage Trust is higher than it is for about 98.43% of US stocks.
- Tremont Mortgage Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICMB, AMBC, LXP, BROG, and SAFE.
- Visit TRMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trmtreit.com.
TRMT Valuation Summary
- TRMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.7; this is 59.22% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 45 months, TRMT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 45 months, TRMT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMT.
TRMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.78||52-week high||$6.60|
|Prev. close||$5.83||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$5.79||Avg. volume||64,274|
|50-day MA||$5.99||Dividend yield||6.92%|
|200-day MA||$4.97||Market Cap||48.01M|
Tremont Mortgage Trust of Beneficial Interest (TRMT) Company Bio
Tremont Mortgage Trust, a real estate finance company, focuses on originating and investing in first mortgage loans secured by middle market and transitional commercial real estates. It intends to qualify for taxation as a REIT for the U.S. federal income tax purposes. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
TRMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tremont Mortgage Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tremont Mortgage Trust ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 58387.67% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tremont Mortgage Trust ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 22. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 6.46% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Tremont Mortgage Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMT Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMT Social Stream
Latest TRMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tremont Mortgage Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMT as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Mass., July 15, 2021--Tremont Mortgage Trust (Nasdaq: TRMT) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.10 per common share ($0.40 per share per year). The distribution declared today will be paid to TRMT’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 26, 2021 and distributed on or about August 19, 2021.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ALTA, GRA, TRMT, XEC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Altabancorp (NASDAQ: ALTA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, Altabancorp shareholders will receive 0.7971 shares of Glacier stock for each Altabancorp share. If you are an Altabancorp shareholder, click her
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 4, 2021 /Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC , a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Altabancorp (NASDAQ:ALTA)relating to its proposed merger with Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, ALTA shareholders will receive 0.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ACST, CLDR, DISCA, GRA, TRMT, XEC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 2, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Altabancorp (NASDAQ:ALTA) relating to its proposed merger with Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, ALTA shareholders will receive 0.
TRMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Tremont Mortgage Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Tremont Mortgage Trust (TRMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tremont Mortgage Trust (TRMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tremont Mortgage Trust (TRMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch