Tremont Mortgage Trust of Beneficial Interest (TRMT): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMT Stock Summary
- For TRMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.96% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRMT's revenue has grown 769.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.03% of US companies in our set.
- Tremont Mortgage Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -222.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tremont Mortgage Trust are OR, SALT, APHA, BBU, and AM.
- TRMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tremont Mortgage Trust's official web site, go to www.trmtreit.com.
TRMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$11.00|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$3.87|
|Day high||$6.10||Avg. volume||107,643|
|50-day MA||$5.42||Dividend yield||14.79%|
|200-day MA||$5.02||Market Cap||50.18M|
Tremont Mortgage Trust of Beneficial Interest (TRMT) Company Bio
Tremont Mortgage Trust, a real estate finance company, focuses on originating and investing in first mortgage loans secured by middle market and transitional commercial real estates. It intends to qualify for taxation as a REIT for the U.S. federal income tax purposes. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.