Tremont Mortgage Trust of Beneficial Interest (TRMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, TRMT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 6.96% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- TRMT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08; for context, that's better than just 11.93% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TRMT has less fluctuation in its price than merely 11.53% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRMT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SAIL, TAK, PXS, LGHL and CLWT.
TRMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Tremont Mortgage Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 138.2% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tremont Mortgage Trust are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Tremont Mortgage Trust produces a dividend yield 6.83% -- which falls in the top 7.98999999999999%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $18 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.86% of companies in the same revenue class.
TRMT Dividend Chart
TRMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|