Tronox Holdings plc Ordinary Shares (UK) (TROX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TROX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TROX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TROX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- TROX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
TROX Stock Summary
- TROX's current price/earnings ratio is 3.75, which is higher than merely 2.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Tronox Holdings plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tronox Holdings plc is higher than it is for about 91.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TROX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HT, STNG, CURO, EGO, and HIW.
- TROX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tronox Holdings plc's official web site, go to www.tronox.com.
TROX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.37||52-week high||$23.40|
|Prev. close||$22.59||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$23.40||Avg. volume||1,606,083|
|50-day MA||$19.26||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$13.72||Market Cap||3.52B|
Tronox Holdings plc Ordinary Shares (UK) (TROX) Company Bio
Tronox Limited produces and markets titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment in North America, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. It primarily operates in two segments, Mineral Sands and Pigment. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
TROX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TROX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Tronox Holdings plc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 404% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tronox Holdings plc, consider:
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.33% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tronox Holdings plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 144 -- greater than 98.13% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Tronox Holdings plc has a reliance on debt greater than 90.51% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TROX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TROX Latest Social Stream
View Full TROX Social Stream
Latest TROX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tronox Holdings plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TROX as an investment opportunity.
Tronox Holdings plc (TROX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 Company Participants Jennifer Guenther - Vice President of Investor Relations John Romano - Co-Chief Executive Officer Jean-François Turgeon - Co-Chief Executive Officer Tim Carlson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants John McNulty - BMO Capital Markets Frank...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Tronox Holdings Plc (NYSE:TROX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
The cyclically adjusted price-to-earnings ratio (or CAPE ratio) popularized by economist Robert Shiller is at its highest level since 2000. AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) currently trades at only 8.7 times expected earnings. By comparison, the forward earnings multiple for the S&P 500 index (of which AbbVie is a member) is over 22.
It’s natural to want to buy into a rising stock, so much so that following upward trends as a market strategy has a name: momentum investing. It’s the art of following the upward trends. Momentum investing has its advocates and detractors, as do all investing styles. While past performance does not guarantee future returns, it's still a a useful indicator that investors should pay attention to. With this in mind, we used TipRanks' database to identify two stocks that boast a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating and considerable upside potential – on top of impressive recent gains. Let's take a closer look.
TROX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|