Tronox Holdings plc Ordinary Shares (UK) (TROX): Price and Financial Metrics
TROX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TROX is 3.57 -- better than 85.61% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tronox Holdings plc is higher than it is for about 90.96% of US stocks.
- Tronox Holdings plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tronox Holdings plc, a group of peers worth examining would be RYAM, VGR, VSLR, HDSN, and BBGI.
- Visit TROX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tronox.com.
TROX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TROX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.87||52-week high||$15.50|
|Prev. close||$9.70||52-week low||$6.71|
|Day high||$9.06||Avg. volume||1,529,561|
|50-day MA||$10.34||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$10.03||Market Cap||1.26B|
Tronox Holdings plc Ordinary Shares (UK) (TROX) Company Bio
Tronox Limited produces and markets titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment in North America, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. It primarily operates in two segments, Mineral Sands and Pigment. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
TROX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tronox Holdings plc. To summarize, we found that Tronox Holdings plc ranked in the 21st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TROX, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.63 -- which is good for besting just 17.98% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 20.39% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 9.35% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|