Tronox Holdings plc Ordinary Shares (UK) (TROX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TROX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.16% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TROX has less fluctuation in its price than 7.41% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TROX's price: EQIX, FDBC, ATNI, CIB and LGHL.
TROX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TROX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.15% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tronox Holdings plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Tronox Holdings plc's dividend growth rate is higher than 6.31% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
- Tronox Holdings plc's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 3.62% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Tronox Holdings plc, its beta is lower than 3.19% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TROX Dividend Chart
TROX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|