Tronox Holdings plc Ordinary Shares (UK) (TROX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TROX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.16% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TROX has less fluctuation in its price than 7.41% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TROX's price: EQIX, FDBC, ATNI, CIB and LGHL.
TROX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TROX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.9%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tronox Holdings plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Tronox Holdings plc, its beta is lower than merely 2.32% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TROX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.35% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TROX Dividend Chart
TROX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|