TC Energy Corp. (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TRP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
TRP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,847,811,656, TC ENERGY CORP has a greater market value than 94.22% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TC ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TC ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about 95.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TC ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VICI, AWK, PEG, CSX, and WEC.
- Visit TRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TRP, see our TRP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$58.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
TRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.94||52-week high||$59.38|
|Prev. close||$37.82||52-week low||$36.79|
|Day high||$38.31||Avg. volume||1,888,317|
|50-day MA||$41.16||Dividend yield||7.15%|
|200-day MA||$45.76||Market Cap||38.80B|
TC Energy Corp. (TRP) Company Bio
TC Energy Corporation (formerly TransCanada Corporation) is a major North American energy company, based in the TC Energy Tower building in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, that develops and operates energy infrastructure in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. The company operates three core businesses: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines and Energy. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRP Social Stream
Latest TRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TC ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRP as an investment opportunity.
Optimism around TC Energy (TSE:TRP) delivering new earnings growth may be shrinking as stock declines 5.1% this past week
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. When you...
Repsol Scraps Bid to Ship Canadian Gas to Europe, Citing Costs
(Bloomberg) -- Spanish energy firm Repsol SA has abandoned the idea of expanding a liquefied natural gas terminal on Canada’s east coast, saying the cost of shipping gas there is too high.Most Read from BloombergSchwab Clients Shift From Prime Funds to Government PortfoliosFirst Republic Set to Get $30 Billion of Deposits in RescueIn New York City, a $100,000 Salary Feels Like $36,000UBS, Credit Suisse Are Said to Oppose Idea of Forced Tie-UpHow Dimon and Yellen Helped Secure $30 Billion Lifelin
7 Crude Oil Stocks to Buy as Tensions Rise
With tensions rising between the U.S. and China, the lack of goodwill may mean greater upside for crude oil stocks to buy.
10 Biggest Canadian Oil & Gas Companies
With Cenovus Energy leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest Canadian oil & gas companies by 12-months trailing revenue.
Trade Alert: The CEO, President & Director Of TC Energy Corporation (TSE:TRP), Francois Poirier, Has Just Spent CA$358k Buying 7.3% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in TC Energy Corporation ( TSE:TRP ) should definitely note that the CEO, President...
TRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRPWant to do more research on Tc Energy Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tc Energy Corp (TRP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tc Energy Corp (TRP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tc Energy Corp (TRP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...