TC Energy Corporation (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- TRP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TRP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TRP Stock Summary
- Tc Energy Corp's market capitalization of $48,196,170,000 is ahead of 94.51% of US-listed equities.
- TRP's went public 33.76 years ago, making it older than 89.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tc Energy Corp are EXC, BCE, D, AEP, and SRE.
- TRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tc Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.43||52-week high||$53.65|
|Prev. close||$49.67||52-week low||$38.80|
|Day high||$50.71||Avg. volume||1,895,186|
|50-day MA||$48.24||Dividend yield||5.8%|
|200-day MA||$47.27||Market Cap||49.38B|
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Company Bio
TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Energy. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRP Social Stream
Latest TRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tc Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRP as an investment opportunity.
Crude oil prices have been largely above $60 per barrel for nearly eight months now, and energy stocks have consequently recovered some of their last-year's losses. The S&P Energy Select Sector Index is up nearly 25%, outperforming the S&P 500 Index's 16% rise in 2021. If you're looking to invest $5,000 in energy stocks, you should do well by equally dividing the amount in the below five stocks.
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Release TC Energy Corporation (TSX, NYSE: TRP) (TC Energy or the Company) today announced the following adjustments to its previously announced timing for quarterly dividend payments on its outstanding Cumulative First Preferred Shares Series 1, Series 2, Series 3 and Series 4. These adjustments are the result of a newly created Canadian federal statutory holiday, the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, to be recognized on Sept. 30, 2021.
TC Energy (TRP) will get the rights to all environmental characteristics besides the entire power capacity generated by the Sharp Hills Wind Farm.
EDP Renewables SA (EDPR), through its fully owned subsidiary EDP Renewables Canada Ltd. (EDPR Canada), and TC Energy Corp. have executed a 15-year power purchase agreement (PPA) for 100% of the output of the 297 MW Sharp Hills Wind Farm, located in the Special Areas municipality near the hamlets of Sedalia and New Bridgen, in  The post EDP Renewables, TC Energy Sign Power Agreement for Alberta Wind Farm appeared first on North American Windpower .
TC Energy announced this Monday it signed a long-term power purchase agreement with the Canadian subsidiary of EDP Renewables; EDPR Renewables Canada. The PPA involves the 100% output of the Sharp Hills Wind farm in Alberta. The wind farm is located in the Special Areas municipality. It is near the The post TC Energy signs PPA for the 397MW output of wind farm in Alberta appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
TRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|