TC Energy Corporation (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $46,418,955,956, Tc Energy Corp has a greater market value than 95.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tc Energy Corp is higher than it is for about 94.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tc Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KMI, EXC, BCE, SPG, and AEP.
- Visit TRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.93||52-week high||$52.69|
|Prev. close||$51.38||52-week low||$34.58|
|Day high||$51.43||Avg. volume||1,401,012|
|50-day MA||$50.96||Dividend yield||4.46%|
|200-day MA||$49.11||Market Cap||47.57B|
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Company Bio
TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Energy. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.