TC Energy Corporation (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,950,085,075, Tc Energy Corp has a greater market value than 95.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEC, AEP, EXC, KMI, and SRE.
- TRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tc Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.69||52-week high||$57.92|
|Prev. close||$43.39||52-week low||$32.37|
|Day high||$43.13||Avg. volume||2,410,992|
|50-day MA||$50.56||Dividend yield||5.54%|
|200-day MA||$50.64||Market Cap||39.12B|
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Company Bio
TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Energy. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.