TC Energy Corporation (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRP POWR Grades
- TRP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TRP Stock Summary
- TRP has a market capitalization of $41,593,680,000 -- more than approximately 95.14% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TC ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TC ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about 94.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TC ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AEP, WEC, AWK, VICI, and EXC.
- Visit TRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.22||52-week high||$59.38|
|Prev. close||$42.00||52-week low||$41.76|
|Day high||$43.33||Avg. volume||1,844,750|
|50-day MA||$49.49||Dividend yield||6.46%|
|200-day MA||$52.32||Market Cap||43.74B|
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Company Bio
TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Energy. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRP Social Stream
Latest TRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TC ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRP as an investment opportunity.
BMO Capital analyst Benjamin Pham maintained a Buy rating on TC Energy (TRP - Research Report) today and set a price target of C$70.00. The company's shares closed today at $47.12.According to TipRanks, Pham is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 12.7% and a 76.09% success rate. Pham covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as TransAlta, Brookfield Renewable Partners, and AltaGas.TC Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $53.56.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $58.61 and a one-year low of $43.01. Currently, TC Energy has an average volume of 1.79M.
Insiders who acquired CA$4.0m worth of TC Energy Corporation's ( TSE:TRP ) stock at an average price of CA$66.82 in the...
(Bloomberg) -- An Indigenous-backed energy company is seeking C$50 million ($38.2 million) from pipeline operator TC Energy Corp. after a falling out between partners on the now-abandoned Keystone XL project. Most Read from BloombergAdani Becomes World’s Third Richest Trailing Only Musk, BezosThere’s a New Recession Canary in the Coal Mine, Morgan Stanley SaysElon Musk Attacks Twitter Deal Over Whistle-Blower as Feud EscalatesStocks End at Lowest Level in a Month; Oil Sinks: Markets WrapMikhail
TC Energy's (TRP) second-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues beat the consensus mark.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: TC Energy (TRP), Linamar (OtherLIMAF) and Andlauer Healthcare Group (OtherANDHF)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on TC Energy (TRP – Research Report), Linamar (LIMAF – Research Report) and Andlauer Healthcare Group (ANDHF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. TC Energy (TRP) In a report released today, Robert Catellier from CIBC upgraded TC Energy to Buy, with a price target of C$75.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $50.70.
TRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|