TC Energy Corporation (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRP POWR Grades
- TRP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TRP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $57,014,829,837, Tc Energy Corp has a greater market value than 95.25% of US stocks.
- Tc Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.7% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tc Energy Corp are AEP, EXC, KMI, SRE, and BCE.
- Visit TRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.79||52-week high||$59.38|
|Prev. close||$51.15||52-week low||$44.77|
|Day high||$52.27||Avg. volume||1,845,586|
|50-day MA||$55.75||Dividend yield||5.56%|
|200-day MA||$52.30||Market Cap||50.93B|
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Company Bio
TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Energy. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRP Social Stream
Latest TRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tc Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRP as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls TC Energy Corporation ( TSE:TRP ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Canadian police is investigating an attack by some 20 people at the site of TC Energy Corp's disputed Coastal GasLink pipeline in British Columbia that the operator said has caused millions of dollars in property damage. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said late on Thursday officers who responded to a call a by Coastal workers after midnight on Thursday were told a group, some armed with axes, was attacking security guards and smashing their vehicle windows. "This is a very troubling escalation in violent criminal activity that could have resulted in serious injury or death," Chief Superintendent Warren Brown said.
TC Energy's (TRP) fourth-quarter earnings are on par with the consensus mark, while revenues increase year over year as a result of the strong performance in a couple of segments.
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 4:00 PM ET Company Participants David Moneta – Vice President-Investor Relations François Poirier – President and Chief Executive Officer Joel Hunter – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Stan Chapman – President, U.S. and Mexico Natural Gas...
RBC Capital analyst Robert Kwan maintained a Buy rating on TC Energy (TRP – Research Report) today and set a price target of C$72.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $52.44. Kwan has an average return of 13.3% when recommending TC Energy. According to TipRanks.com, Kwan is ranked #60 out of 7791 analysts. TC Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $53.79, representing a 2.6% upside. In a report released today, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$73.00 price target. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> TC Energy's market cap is currently $51.
TRP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|