TC Energy Corporation (TRP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRP Stock Summary
- TRP has a higher market value than 95.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,026,349,843.
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TRP is more volatile than only 4.8% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tc Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KMI, EXC, MET, BCE, and E.
- TRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tc Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.tcenergy.com.
TRP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.55||52-week high||$54.68|
|Prev. close||$54.27||52-week low||$40.76|
|Day high||$54.68||Avg. volume||1,594,269|
|50-day MA||$51.93||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$50.04||Market Cap||50.95B|
TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Company Bio
TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Liquids Pipelines, and Energy. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.