TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TRP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.02% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, TRP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.78% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TRP has returned $3,044,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.69% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MLCO, HNP, ZTO, ESE and WNC.
TRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Tc Energy Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 957.77% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tc Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 56 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.87 is greater than 92.62% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TRP's provides a return of 957.77% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TRP Dividend Chart
TRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|