TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.73% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- TRP's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than just 1.07% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, TRP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 2.06% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRP's price: AEE, MPLX, MDP, TARO and PHM.
TRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TRP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 99.76% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tc Energy Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Tc Energy Corp's dividend yield of 6.11% is in the top 11.02%.
- In terms of opportunity, Tc Energy Corp's estimated return of 99.76% surpasses about 86.87% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Tc Energy Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 83.64% of them.
TRP Dividend Chart
TRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|