TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRP's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.01% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- TRP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1.76% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CCOI, NICE, ISDR, ALSK and CYD.
TRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tc Energy Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 96.22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tc Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Tc Energy Corp produces a dividend yield 5.76% -- which falls in the top 17.2%.
- In terms of opportunity, TRP's provides a return of 96.22% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.74% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Tc Energy Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 82.41% of them.
TRP Dividend Chart
TRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|