TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, TRP has issued more dividends than 93.58% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- TRP's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 1.13% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, TRP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 2.25% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRP's price: TRIB, TIF, MSFT, NVO and GHG.
TRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tc Energy Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 87.02% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tc Energy Corp are:
- TRP's market cap is about 43 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 5.12 is greater than 80.93% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, TRP's provides a return of 87.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.57% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, TRP's equity discount rate is less than 80.99% of those stocks.
TRP Dividend Chart
TRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|