TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.44% of US stocks.
- TRTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TRTX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TRTX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.04% of US equities we're observing.
- TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 109.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TPG RE Finance Trust Inc are AJX, DX, EFC, ACRE, and BBDC.
- TRTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.tpgrefinance.com.
TRTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, TRTX's price/sales ratio is 10% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 47 months, TRTX's price/earnings ratio has gone down $4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTX.
TRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.90||52-week high||$14.32|
|Prev. close||$13.91||52-week low||$7.24|
|Day high||$14.00||Avg. volume||309,469|
|50-day MA||$12.52||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$10.60||Market Cap||1.07B|
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Company Bio
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc., a commercial real estate finance company, originates, acquires, and manages commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt instruments in the United States. It invests in commercial mortgage loans; and subordinate mortgage interests, mezzanine loans, secured real estate securities, note financing, preferred equity, and miscellaneous debt instruments secured by properties primarily in the office, mixed use, multifamily, industrial, retail, and hospitality real estate sector.
TRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTX Social Stream
Latest TRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TPG RE Finance Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTX as an investment opportunity.
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) (the "Company") today announced that it will participate in the 2021 Nareit REITweek Virtual Investor Conference on Wednesday June 9th, including hosting virtual meetings with investors. In addition, Matthew Coleman, President, will participate in a fireside chat hosted by Stephen Laws of Raymond James at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 6.25% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced the pricing of a public offering of 7,000,000 shares of its 6.25% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") at a public offering price of $25.00 per share. TRTX also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,050,000 shares of the Series C Preferred Stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Series C Pref
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Announces Launch of Public Offering of Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced the launch of a public offering of shares of its Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") with a $25.00 per share liquidation preference. TRTX intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to partially fund the redemption of all of the outstanding shares of the Company’s Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.
Table of Contents: Masthead Sticky Summary List Placement Editor's rating 4 / 5 Minimum credit score 620 Minimum down payment 3% Types of mortgages Conforming, jumbo, FHA, VA, construction, HELOC, home equity loans, refinance US Bank US Bank Mortgage *Minimum credit score and down payment are for conforming mortgages The bottom line: US Bank Mortgage offers more types of mortgages than most lenders, so it's a good option for many borrowers. Its VA mortgages are particularly strong , because you only need a 600 credit score to qualify. Overall lender rating Feature Insider rating (out of 5) Loan types 5 Affordability 4 Customer satisfaction 3 Trustworthiness 4 Total 4 Pros and cons Pros Cons Offers a wide range of loan types Provides VA loans to people with a 600 credit score Available i...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE:TRTX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
TRTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch