TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
TRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.51||52-week high||$9.23|
|Prev. close||$6.73||52-week low||$5.14|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||394,078|
|50-day MA||$7.21||Dividend yield||14.52%|
|200-day MA||$7.31||Market Cap||506.03M|
TRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTX POWR Grades
- TRTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRTX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRTX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
TRTX Stock Summary
- For TRTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, TRTX has reported earnings growth of -250.77%, putting it ahead of just 5.91% of US stocks in our set.
- TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIM, BXMT, CMTG, BLX, and WMC.
- TRTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.tpgrefinance.com.
TRTX Valuation Summary
- TRTX's price/earnings ratio is -3.8; this is 114.13% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 75 months, TRTX's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTX.
TRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.81% of graded US stocks.
- TRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 314th of 444 Trading stocks.
- COWN, BCSF, and RAND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRTX.
The table below shows TRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Company Bio
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc., a commercial real estate finance company, originates, acquires, and manages commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt instruments in the United States. It invests in commercial mortgage loans; and subordinate mortgage interests, mezzanine loans, secured real estate securities, note financing, preferred equity, and miscellaneous debt instruments secured by properties primarily in the office, mixed use, multifamily, industrial, retail, and hospitality real estate sector.
TRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTX Social Stream
Latest TRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 12, 2023--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced that on September 11, 2023, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2023. The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2023 to common stockholders of record as of September 28, 2023.
NEW YORK, September 08, 2023--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.3906 per share of 6.25% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the third quarter of 2023. The Series C Preferred Stock dividend is payable on September 29, 2023 to preferred stockholders of record as of September 19, 2023.
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. to Participate in the Bank of America Securities 2023 Global Real Estate Conference
NEW YORK, September 07, 2023--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced that Doug Bouquard, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to host investor meetings at the Bank of America Securities 2023 Global Real Estate Conference on September 12, 2023.
Q2 2023 TPG RE Finance Trust Inc Earnings Call
TPG RE Finance Trust (TRTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -212.50% and 21.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TRTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch