TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRTX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- TRTX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
TRTX Stock Summary
- TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 11.82% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 99.13% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRTX has reported earnings growth of -179.55%, putting it ahead of just 11.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TPG RE Finance Trust Inc are KREF, ACRE, BXMT, AJX, and DX.
- Visit TRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpgrefinance.com.
TRTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, TRTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.73% higher, now standing at 44.5.
- Over the past 50 months, TRTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.2.
- TRTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTX.
TRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.67% of graded US stocks.
- TRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 314th of 457 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, HASI, and PSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRTX.
The table below shows TRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.52||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$12.58||52-week low||$7.57|
|Day high||$12.66||Avg. volume||288,872|
|50-day MA||$12.78||Dividend yield||6.36%|
|200-day MA||$12.02||Market Cap||964.62M|
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Company Bio
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc., a commercial real estate finance company, originates, acquires, and manages commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt instruments in the United States. It invests in commercial mortgage loans; and subordinate mortgage interests, mezzanine loans, secured real estate securities, note financing, preferred equity, and miscellaneous debt instruments secured by properties primarily in the office, mixed use, multifamily, industrial, retail, and hospitality real estate sector.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTX Social Stream
Latest TRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TPG RE Finance Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTX as an investment opportunity.
TPG RE Finance Trust (TRTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.00% and 10.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, August 03, 2021--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") reported its operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
TPG RE Finance Trust (TRTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Every investor in TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:TRTX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
NEW YORK, July 20, 2021--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced it will release financial results for the second quarter 2021 and file its Form 10-Q and earnings supplemental after the market close on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021.
TRTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch