TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRTX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRTX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.87% of US stocks).
TRTX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 99.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC is reporting a growth rate of -142.64%; that's higher than merely 10.87% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRTX comes in at -65.4% -- higher than that of only 8.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC are BXMT, AJX, CCAP, WMC, and AOMR.
- Visit TRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpgrefinance.com.
TRTX Valuation Summary
- TRTX's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 7.69% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- TRTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.3 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTX.
TRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.81% of graded US stocks.
- TRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 314th of 444 Trading stocks.
- COWN, BCSF, and RAND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRTX.
The table below shows TRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.86||52-week high||$12.09|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$6.31|
|Day high||$7.00||Avg. volume||379,461|
|50-day MA||$8.08||Dividend yield||13.58%|
|200-day MA||$8.38||Market Cap||531.03M|
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Company Bio
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc., a commercial real estate finance company, originates, acquires, and manages commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt instruments in the United States. It invests in commercial mortgage loans; and subordinate mortgage interests, mezzanine loans, secured real estate securities, note financing, preferred equity, and miscellaneous debt instruments secured by properties primarily in the office, mixed use, multifamily, industrial, retail, and hospitality real estate sector.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTX Social Stream
Latest TRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TPG RE FINANCE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTX as an investment opportunity.
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on Common Stock
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced that on March 13, 2023, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share of common stock for the first quarter of 2023. The dividend will be payable on April 25, 2023 to common stockholders of record as of March 29, 2023.
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
NEW YORK, March 09, 2023--TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE: TRTX) ("TRTX" or the "Company") today announced the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.3906 per share of 6.25% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the first quarter of 2023. The Series C Preferred Stock dividend is payable on March 30, 2023 to preferred stockholders of record as of March 20, 2023.
The Best-Performing Mortgage REITs In 2023
Among real estate investment trusts (REITs), one of the most popular subsectors with investors are mortgage REITs (mREITs). Although mREITs can be extremely volatile, their dividend yields are usually the highest among the total REIT universe. Some income-oriented investors try to purchase mREITs when they are out of favor with Wall Street to enhance the dividend yield received and hopefully protect themselves from further share price decline. For those investors, 2022 was a blessing, as rising
Why TPG RE Finance Trust Trounced the Market This Week
Investors clearly had plenty of trust in TPG RE Finance Trust (NYSE: TRTX) this week; after all, the company's shares flew nearly 8% higher over the period, according to data compiled by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The reason why wasn't hard to figure out -- the mortgage real estate investment trust (mREIT) published an investor-pleasing set of quarterly and annual operating results after market hours on Tuesday. This, plus a supplemental breakdown, revealed that TPG booked over $100 million in interest income in the fourth quarter.
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE:TRTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (NYSE:TRTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 22, 2023 Company Representatives: Doug Bouquard – Chief Executive Officer Bob Foley – Chief Financial Officer Deborah Ginsberg – Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the TPG RE Finance Trust, Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time […]
TRTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...