TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
TRTX Stock Summary
- For TRTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.14% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRTX comes in at -93.79% -- higher than that of only 3.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPG RE Finance Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MITT, GPMT, MFA, KREF, and EFC.
- Visit TRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpgrefinance.com.
TRTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.77||52-week high||$20.90|
|Prev. close||$20.70||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$20.82||Avg. volume||348,445|
|50-day MA||$20.49||Dividend yield||8.31%|
|200-day MA||$19.94||Market Cap||1.52B|
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Company Bio
TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc., a commercial real estate finance company, originates, acquires, and manages commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt instruments in the United States. It invests in commercial mortgage loans; and subordinate mortgage interests, mezzanine loans, secured real estate securities, note financing, preferred equity, and miscellaneous debt instruments secured by properties primarily in the office, mixed use, multifamily, industrial, retail, and hospitality real estate sector.