TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TRTX's comes in at -1.29 -- better than 72.45% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- TRTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.03; for context, that's better than 8% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CEPU, ATNI, BMRC, AAON and WPM.
TRTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding TPG RE Finance Trust Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 159.14% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TPG RE Finance Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 8.06% -- which falls in the top 6.78%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, TRTX's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 19.18% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TRTX's provides a return of 159.14% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 75.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TRTX Dividend Chart
TRTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TRTX dividends?Want to do more research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc Common Stock (TRTX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) - Dividend Investor
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha