TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRTX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.12% over the past 3.75 years.
- TRTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.04; for context, that's better than just 10.14% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COLD, HSTM, WTI, CMCL and UTI.
TRTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TRTX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 163.46%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, TPG RE Finance Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 7.66% -- which falls in the top 7.48%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TRTX has a beta lower than 7.08% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's estimated return of 163.46% surpasses about 91.37% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TRTX Dividend Chart
TRTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TRTX dividends?Want to do more research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc Common Stock (TRTX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) - Dividend Investor
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha