TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. (TRTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3.25 years, TRTX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 5.39%.
- TRTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.03; for context, that's better than just 8.1% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TRTX has less fluctuation in its price than just 4.54000000000001% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRTX's price: COST, CIZN, UNH, BAX and ASTE.
TRTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TRTX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 211.78% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, TPG RE Finance Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 9.3% -- which falls in the top 7.47%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TRTX's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 10.39% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, TRTX's provides a return of 211.78% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.76% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
TRTX Dividend Chart
TRTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TRTX dividends?Want to do more research on TPG RE Finance Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc Common Stock (TRTX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) - Dividend Investor
TPG RE Finance Trust Inc (TRTX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha