Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.63||52-week high||$49.29|
|Prev. close||$13.61||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$13.78||Avg. volume||399,976|
|50-day MA||$18.02||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$22.57||Market Cap||443.89M|
TSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.35% of US stocks.
- TSE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TSE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSE is 12.16 -- better than 96.97% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, TRINSEO PLC has a higher such ratio than just 2.68% of stocks in our set.
- TRINSEO PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LILA, GFF, SGMA, NNBR, and GPRE.
- TSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRINSEO PLC's official web site, go to www.trinseo.com.
TSE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TSE's price/earnings ratio is 107.75% lower, now standing at -1.
- Over the past 109 months, TSE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSE.
TSE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -94.45%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.11%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 128.54%.
The table below shows TSE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.45% of graded US stocks.
- TSE's asset turnover comes in at 1.181 -- ranking 9th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- PPG, ALB, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSE.
The table below shows TSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TSE, see our TSE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$67.63||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE) Company Bio
Trinseo is a leading global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex and rubber, used in industries such as home appliances, automotive, building & construction, carpet, consumer electronics, consumer goods, electrical & lighting, medical, packaging, paper & paperboard, rubber goods and tires. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSE Latest Social Stream
View Full TSE Social Stream
Latest TSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRINSEO PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSE as an investment opportunity.
Trinseo Starts Up Polycarbonate Dissolution Pilot Facility in the Netherlands
WAYNE, Pa., May 15, 2023--Trinseo (NYSE: TSE), a specialty material solutions provider, announced today the inauguration of its polycarbonate (PC) dissolution pilot facility in Terneuzen, the Netherlands on April 5, 2023. The new pilot facility is a major step in Trinseo’s commitment to sustainability, part of the journey in realizing the company’s sustainability goals. The guests of honor at the inauguration ceremony included Jo-Annes de Bat, Provincial Executive (responsible for regional econo
Trinseo Closes on Sale of Mexico Manufacturing Facility to Plaskolite
WAYNE, Pa., May 08, 2023--Trinseo (NYSE: TSE), a specialty material solutions provider, today announced that it has closed on the sale of its land, buildings and equipment in Matamoros, Mexico to Plaskolite.
Trinseo (TSE) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Trinseo (TSE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -60.32% and 12.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Trinseo Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results, Announces Cash Improvement Initiatives and Updates 2023 Outlook
WAYNE, Pa, May 04, 2023--
Trinseo Announces Release Date and Conference Call for its First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
WAYNE, Pa., April 26, 2023--Trinseo (NYSE: TSE), a specialty material solutions provider, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2023 financial results on Friday, May 5 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time.
TSE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSEWant to see what other sources are saying about Trinseo SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Trinseo SA (TSE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trinseo SA (TSE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trinseo SA (TSE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...