Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TSE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSE is 4.84 -- better than 92.38% of US stocks.
- For TSE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, TSE has reported earnings growth of 370.94%, putting it ahead of 94.68% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trinseo SA, a group of peers worth examining would be KOP, ASIX, POST, PANL, and PATK.
- TSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trinseo SA's official web site, go to www.trinseo.com.
TSE Valuation Summary
TSE's price/earnings ratio is 21.6; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
TSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.73||52-week high||$76.49|
|Prev. close||$63.89||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$65.16||Avg. volume||384,492|
|50-day MA||$65.13||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$50.36||Market Cap||2.47B|
Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE) Company Bio
Trinseo is a leading global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex and rubber, used in industries such as home appliances, automotive, building & construction, carpet, consumer electronics, consumer goods, electrical & lighting, medical, packaging, paper & paperboard, rubber goods and tires. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
TSE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trinseo SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trinseo SA ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 70.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TSE, they are:
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Trinseo SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Trinseo SA has a reliance on debt greater than 82.97% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSE Latest Social Stream
View Full TSE Social Stream
Latest TSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trinseo SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best plastics stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Plastics Stocks to Buy Now. Plastics have become a part of everyday life, whether we like it or not. While your average […]
Trinseo (formerly Styron) is a global materials company based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, USA. The stock being a component of the Russel2000 index can be
Trinseo (TSE) has agreed to sell its synthetic rubber business to the US-based styrenics producer Synthos S.A. and its affiliates. Following the announcement, shares of the global materials company rose 3.9% to close at $66.01 on May 21. Trinseo manufactures plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. The deal is expected to close next year, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. The transaction is valued at approximately $491 million, which consists of $449.4 million in cash and pension liabilities worth $41.6 million. The net cash proceeds after transaction-related costs and taxes are expected to be approximately $400 million. Additionally, on May 3, Trinseo completed the acquisition of Arkema’s polymethyl methacrylates (PMMA) business. The deal will enab...
Trinseo ([[TSE]] +3.0%) sells its synthetic rubber business based in Schkopau, Germany to Synthos S.A. and its affiliates for ~$491M, comprised of $449.4M of cash and the assumption of ~$41.6M of pension liabilities.The synthetic rubber business ~440 employees to join Synthos once the transaction closes; along with the transfer of...
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE), a global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex binders and synthetic rubber, announced today it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its synthetic rubber business based in Schkopau, Germany ("Synthetic Rubber" or the "Business") to Synthos S.A. and its affiliates (collectively "Synthos") for an enterprise value of approximately $491 million, comprised of $449.4 million of cash and the assumption of approximately $41.6 million of pension liabilities. The expected net cash proceeds are approximately $400 million after transaction-related costs and taxes.
TSE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|