Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE): Price and Financial Metrics
TSE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSE is 5.53 -- better than 92.56% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Trinseo SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Trinseo SA comes in at -15.19%, a number that bests only 12.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trinseo SA are MATX, TPH, HUBG, KMT, and POL.
- Visit TSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trinseo.com.
TSE Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.08||52-week high||$52.33|
|Prev. close||$28.46||52-week low||$27.10|
|Day high||$28.33||Avg. volume||437,751|
|50-day MA||$33.46||Dividend yield||5.7%|
|200-day MA||$37.96||Market Cap||1.10B|
Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE) Company Bio
Trinseo is a leading global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex and rubber, used in industries such as home appliances, automotive, building & construction, carpet, consumer electronics, consumer goods, electrical & lighting, medical, packaging, paper & paperboard, rubber goods and tires. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.