Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TSE's comes in at -0.85 -- better than 72.52% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TSE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11, ranking above merely 21.48% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TSE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ALRM, TAL, OLLI, KNSL and WERN.
TSE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Trinseo SA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.03%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TSE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, TSE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.58% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Trinseo SA, its beta is lower than 9.71% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Trinseo SA has an equity discount rate lower than 9.4% of them.
TSE Dividend Chart
TSE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|