Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TXN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TXN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
TXN Stock Summary
- TXN has a higher market value than 98.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $183,414,124,939.
- TXN's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Texas Instruments Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABBV, NVS, LLY, MRK, and AZN.
- Visit TXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ti.com.
TXN Valuation Summary
- TXN's price/earnings ratio is 25.9; this is 33.59% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TXN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.
- Over the past 243 months, TXN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXN.
TXN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.01%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.13%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 67.19%.
The table below shows TXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.69% of graded US stocks.
- TXN's asset turnover comes in at 0.862 -- ranking 65th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POWI, DZSI, and ON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXN.
The table below shows TXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.65||52-week high||$200.92|
|Prev. close||$198.67||52-week low||$134.75|
|Day high||$200.92||Avg. volume||4,224,745|
|50-day MA||$190.21||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$182.07||Market Cap||185.24B|
Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN) Company Bio
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. It is one of the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume. The company's focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. The company holds 45,000 patents worldwide as of 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXN Latest Social Stream
View Full TXN Social Stream
Latest TXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXN as an investment opportunity.
Automotive Radar Sensors Market Worth Observing Strong Growth by Continental AG, Mobileye N.V., Texas Instruments
Radar sensors generally use Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) radar to detect moving or stationary objects. Radar sensors are ideally used for collision avoidance and other technology-driven safety features in the vehicles. The factors that are responsible for the growth of
5G Monetization Market Size, Share & Growth Analysis 2021-2028| Key Players: Amdocs, Broadcom, Dell Technologies, IBM Corporation, Infosys, Hewlett-Packard, LM Ericsson, Nokia, RightScale, Turbonomic, Texas Instruments and Qualcomm
The Global 5G Monetization Market Size, Share & Growth Analysis By Business Model (Business to Consumer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B), Business to Business to Any (B2B2X)), By End-User (Retail, IT & Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Media & entertainment, Government, Travel,
TI brings the power of GaN technology to Delta Electronics energy-efficient server power supplies for data centers
Texas Instruments today announced its gallium nitride (GaN) technology and C2000 real-time microcontrollers (MCUs) are being combined with Delta Electronics high-efficiency power electronics expertise in the design of an enterprise server power-supply unit (PSU) featuring an 80% improvement in power density with 1% better efficiency up to 99.2% for data center applications, compared to  The post TI brings the power of GaN technology to Delta Electronics energy-efficient server power supplies for data centers appeared first on EnterpriseTalk .
Dallas (www.aktiencheck.de) - Rating-Update: Nikolay Todorov, Analyst von Longbow Research, stuft die Aktie des US-Chipherstellers Texas Instruments (ISIN: US8825081040, WKN: 852654, Ticker-Symbol: TII, NASDAQ-Symbol: TXN) von "buy" auf
Driver Assistance System Market CAGR Growth Expected to Be Linear Says Texas Instruments, Hyundai Mobis, Infineon Technologies Ag, etc. Predicted by 2026
The global driver assistance system market was valued at USD 21.56 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at CAGR 19.9% over the forecast period 20192026 Driver assistance systems are extra electronic features in motor vehicles used to make motor vehicle
TXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|