Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXN POWR Grades
- TXN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- TXN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TXN Stock Summary
- TXN has a higher market value than 98.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $160,185,592,852.
- TXN's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TXN is more volatile than merely 0.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Texas Instruments Inc are AMD, MDT, MS, BMY, and LIN.
- TXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Instruments Inc's official web site, go to www.ti.com.
TXN Valuation Summary
- TXN's price/earnings ratio is 25.9; this is 33.59% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TXN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.
- Over the past 243 months, TXN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXN.
TXN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.8%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 62.37%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52%.
The table below shows TXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.51% of graded US stocks.
- TXN's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 65th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SWKS, DZSI, and CTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXN.
The table below shows TXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.64||52-week high||$202.26|
|Prev. close||$173.45||52-week low||$161.67|
|Day high||$179.55||Avg. volume||5,844,886|
|50-day MA||$189.01||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$189.44||Market Cap||162.21B|
Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN) Company Bio
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. It is one of the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume. The company's focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. The company holds 45,000 patents worldwide as of 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXN Latest Social Stream
View Full TXN Social Stream
Latest TXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXN as an investment opportunity.
PIMCO Portfolio Manager Erin Browne joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the U.S. stock market, volatility, the Fed hiking interest rates, and secular trends.
Investment company Emerald Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys KraneSharesBosera MSCI China A 50 Connect Index ET, Vanguard Total International Bond ETF, Microsoft Corp, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF, sells iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , Vanguard Mortgage-Backed Securities ETF, Invesco China Technology ETF, BTC iShares U.S.
Investment company Mountain Pacific Investment Advisers Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Ziff Davis Inc, Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Diamondback Energy Inc, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF, sells , Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc, Henry Schein Inc, Royal Bank of Canada, The Western Union Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mountain Pacific Investment Advisers Inc.
Texas Instruments (TI) (Nasdaq: TXN) today introduced the industry's widest-bandwidth high-input-impedance (Hi-Z) buffer amplifier, capable of supporting frequency bandwidths as high as 3 GHz. The wider bandwidth and high slew rates of the BUF802 enable higher signal throughput and minimal input settling time. Designers can leverage this faster throughput to measure higher-frequency signals more accurately in test and measurement applications including oscilloscopes, active probes and high-frequ
Investment company Parkside Investments, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Biotech ETF, SoFi Technologies Inc, SoFi Technologies Inc, Penn National Gaming Inc, Element Solutions Inc, sells Texas Instruments Inc, Citigroup Inc, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, VanEck Gold Miners ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Parkside Investments, LLC.
TXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|