Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN): Price and Financial Metrics
TXN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $120,744,943,714, Texas Instruments Inc has a greater market value than 98.38% of US stocks.
- Texas Instruments Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.19, Texas Instruments Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AZN, LLY, AMGN, BMY, and AVGO.
- Visit TXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ti.com.
TXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.13||52-week high||$135.70|
|Prev. close||$131.24||52-week low||$101.57|
|Day high||$134.30||Avg. volume||4,821,563|
|50-day MA||$128.48||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$121.69||Market Cap||124.45B|
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) Company Bio
Texas Instruments is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
TXN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Texas Instruments Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Texas Instruments Inc ranked in the 45st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 34.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Texas Instruments Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.79% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 15.3% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- TXN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|