Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN): Price and Financial Metrics
TXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.19||52-week high||$188.12|
|Prev. close||$152.71||52-week low||$139.48|
|Day high||$154.21||Avg. volume||5,102,016|
|50-day MA||$151.85||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$167.50||Market Cap||140.04B|
TXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXN POWR Grades
- TXN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TXN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TXN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $133,678,560,449, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC has a greater market value than 98.59% of US stocks.
- TXN's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 12.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GILD, AMGN, PFE, NTES, and BA.
- TXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.ti.com.
TXN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TXN's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.94% lower, now standing at 17.4.
- TXN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 408.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXN.
TXN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 22.95%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.49%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.79%.
The table below shows TXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.51% of graded US stocks.
- TXN's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 65th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SWKS, DZSI, and CTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXN.
The table below shows TXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN) Company Bio
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. It is one of the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume. The company's focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. The company holds 45,000 patents worldwide as of 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
TXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXN Latest Social Stream
View Full TXN Social Stream
Latest TXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXN as an investment opportunity.
Michael Burry's selection of chip stocks to sell may seem odd.
Texas Instruments (TXN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Texas Instruments (TXN) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Going contrarian with rising rates and the chip sector downturn could end up being a great long-term call for patient investors.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
TXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|