Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN): Price and Financial Metrics
TXN Stock Summary
- Texas Instruments Inc's market capitalization of $113,079,785,098 is ahead of 98.38% of US-listed equities.
- Texas Instruments Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.67, Texas Instruments Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LLY, AZN, AMGN, PYPL, and QCOM.
- TXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Instruments Inc's official web site, go to www.ti.com.
TXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TXN Price/Volume Stats
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) Company Bio
Texas Instruments is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Dallas, Texas.