Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXN POWR Grades
- TXN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TXN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 39.03% of US stocks).
TXN Stock Summary
- TXN has a market capitalization of $176,406,724,313 -- more than approximately 98.77% of US stocks.
- TXN's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Texas Instruments Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NFLX, RTX, BMY, AMGN, and MRK.
- Visit TXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ti.com.
TXN Valuation Summary
- TXN's price/earnings ratio is 25.9; this is 33.59% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TXN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.
- Over the past 243 months, TXN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXN.
TXN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.02%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 81.15%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.8%.
The table below shows TXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.51% of graded US stocks.
- TXN's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 65th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SWKS, DZSI, and CTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXN.
The table below shows TXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.65||52-week high||$202.26|
|Prev. close||$152.78||52-week low||$149.10|
|Day high||$155.07||Avg. volume||6,193,488|
|50-day MA||$166.20||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$180.00||Market Cap||141.69B|
Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN) Company Bio
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. It is one of the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume. The company's focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. The company holds 45,000 patents worldwide as of 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXN Latest Social Stream
View Full TXN Social Stream
Latest TXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXN as an investment opportunity.
Self-driving cars could be the next big thing on the roads and investors are pouring into autonomous vehicles stocks.
PINE, TXN, and GATX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on February 25, 2022
A great way to find low volatility stocks is to look for a beta that's less than 1.0.
Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN) at last check was buoying at $162.15 on Wednesday, February 23 with a fall of -2.11% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $165.64 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.93 with its price kept floating … The Behavior Of Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) Stock Is Not As Predictable As You Think Read More »
Wedbush Securities Managing Director Dan Ives joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how the market and tech stocks are adjusting to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, how tech stocks are oversold, and supply chain moderation ahead of technology and semiconductor demands.
TXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|