Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, TXN has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.08% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, TXN has returned $3,330,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.4% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TXN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BRC, CHA, REG, HIW and CPB.
TXN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TXN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 32.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TXN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Texas Instruments Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 77.24% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Texas Instruments Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 68.91% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TXN Dividend Chart
TXN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|