Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TXN has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.13% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TXN has returned $3,525,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.99% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TXN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ENIC, HIHO, GNSS, CL and PEGA.
TXN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Texas Instruments Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 45.16% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Texas Instruments Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 85.71% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Texas Instruments Inc has annual revenue of approximately $18 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 88.08% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for TXN, approximately only 13.28% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
TXN Dividend Chart
TXN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|