UBS Group AG (UBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBS POWR Grades
- UBS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UBS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
UBS Stock Summary
- UBS has a market capitalization of $54,129,424,187 -- more than approximately 96.45% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UBS GROUP AG is higher than merely 7.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.67 for UBS GROUP AG; that's greater than it is for 97.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UBS GROUP AG are BMO, LYG, USB, ITUB, and PRU.
- UBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UBS GROUP AG's official web site, go to www.ubs.com.
UBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.61||52-week high||$21.49|
|Prev. close||$14.67||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$14.84||Avg. volume||4,152,095|
|50-day MA||$16.04||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$17.49||Market Cap||50.84B|
UBS Group AG (UBS) Company Bio
UBS Group AG is a holding company, which engages in the provision of financial management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Global Wealth Management;; Personal and Corporate Banking; Asset Management; Investment Bank, and Corporate Center. The Global Wealth Management segment advises and offers financial services to wealthy private clients except those served by Wealth Management Americas which include banking and lending, wealth planning, and investment management. The Personal and Corporate segment offers financial products and services to private, corporate, and institutional clients in Switzerland. The Asset Management segment consists of investment management products and services; platform solutions and advisory support to institutions; wholesale intermediaries, and wealth management clients. The Investment Bank segment comprises investment advice, financial solutions, and capital markets access among corporate, institutional, and wealth management clients. The Corporate Center segment is involved in the services, group asset and liability management and non-core and legacy portfolio. The company was founded on June 29, 1998 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBS Latest Social Stream
View Full UBS Social Stream
Latest UBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBS GROUP AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBS as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 29, 2022--UBS Wealth Management USA announced that a four-person team managing $420 million in client assets has joined in the firm’s Atlanta Wealth Management Market. The team is led by Financial Advisors Todd Emily and Ashley Carney, and will be based in a new branch office location in Athens, GA.
UBS vs. SWDBY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SHERMAN OAKS, Calif., September 29, 2022--UBS Wealth Management USA announced that Michael Nazarian has joined UBS as a Financial Advisor and Managing Director in Sherman Oaks, California.
BOSTON, September 29, 2022--UBS announced today that Roger Vierra has been named to the 2022 PLANADVISER Top Retirement Plan Advisers list.
Companies in the S&P 1500 with low margin expectations have seen shares outperform those of companies with high margin expectations.
UBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|