UBS Group AG Registered Ordinary Shares (UBS): Price and Financial Metrics
UBS Stock Summary
- UBS has a higher market value than 95.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $50,431,702,517.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18 for UBS Group AG; that's greater than it is for 98.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.91%, UBS Group AG's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUM, LYG, RELX, KMB, and GM.
- Visit UBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubs.com.
UBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.24||52-week high||$13.55|
|Prev. close||$12.94||52-week low||$10.12|
|Day high||$12.36||Avg. volume||3,325,720|
|50-day MA||$12.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||44.80B|
UBS Group AG Registered Ordinary Shares (UBS) Company Bio
UBS Group AG,provides financial advice and solutions to private, institutional, and corporate clients worldwide. The companys Wealth Management division provides financial services to wealthy private clients. The company was formerly known as UBS AG and changed its name to UBS Group AG in December 2014. UBS Group AG was founded in 1862 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.