UBS Group AG (UBS): Price and Financial Metrics
UBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.19||52-week high||$22.30|
|Prev. close||$20.25||52-week low||$13.80|
|Day high||$20.33||Avg. volume||3,992,290|
|50-day MA||$20.14||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$18.78||Market Cap||70.26B|
UBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UBS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.73% of US stocks).
UBS Stock Summary
- UBS has a market capitalization of $69,329,584,652 -- more than approximately 96.99% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UBS GROUP AG is higher than it is for about 92.63% of US stocks.
- UBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBS GROUP AG, a group of peers worth examining would be BMO, C, USB, LYG, and PNC.
- UBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UBS GROUP AG's official web site, go to www.ubs.com.
UBS Group AG (UBS) Company Bio
UBS Group AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. Because of the bank's large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets, the Financial Stability Board considers it a global systemically important bank. (Source:Wikipedia)
UBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBS Latest Social Stream
View Full UBS Social Stream
Latest UBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBS GROUP AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBS as an investment opportunity.
Heard on the Street: Stricter Regulations Couldn't Save Credit Suisse—What About U.S. Banks?
For U.S. officials, what happened to Silicon Valley Bank seems to have an easy solution: Merge [regional lenders together](https://www.wsj.com/articles/midsize-bank-panic-to-test-regulators-skepticism-of-mergers-dd0893bf?mod=article_inline) and regulate them as strictly as megabanks.
It Is Time to Admit It: Bank Regulation Doesn’t Quite Work
For U.S. officials, what happened to Silicon Valley Bank seems to have an easy solution: Merge regional lenders together and regulate them as strictly as megabanks. The kink in the plan is that Credit Suisse also failed spectacularly.
UBS Gets Capital Regulatory Relief, Updates on Loss Guarantee
UBS Group AG (UBS) gets an extended timeline of early 2026 to phase in the higher capital requirement rules owing to the Credit Suisse buyout. The Loss Protection Agreement is to be finalized by Jun 7.
UBS Poaches $2.5 Billion Merrill Lynch Advisor Team
Along with a spate of other recent recruiting wins, the addition of the BG Group in New York City brings in advisors who managed more than $4 billion in client assets.
UBS Financial Advisors in Southern California Named to the Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors, Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-in-State, and PLANADVISER Top Retirement Plan Advisers Lists
SAN DIEGO & NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. & IRVINE, Calif., June 06, 2023--More than 30 UBS financial advisors in Southern California named to 2023 national and state industry recognition lists by Forbes & PlanAdviser mags
UBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on UBS Group AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
UBS Group AG (UBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UBS Group AG (UBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UBS Group AG (UBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...