Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (New) American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (UGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UGP POWR Grades
- UGP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UGP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- UGP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.21% of US stocks).
UGP Stock Summary
- Ultrapar Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.29% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ultrapar Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, Ultrapar Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ultrapar Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PPC, REYN, POR, CWT, and GPK.
- UGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ultrapar Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ultra.com.br.
UGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.37||52-week high||$4.74|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||1,786,983|
|50-day MA||$3.80||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$3.87||Market Cap||4.52B|
Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (New) American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (UGP) Company Bio
Ultrapar Holdings engages in the fuel distribution and specialty chemical businesses. It operates in four segments: Gas Distribution, Fuel Distribution, Chemicals, and Storage. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
UGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ultrapar Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ultrapar Holdings Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 297.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ultrapar Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5 years, is -0.01% -- higher than just 20.98% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ultrapar Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 22.88% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGP Latest Social Stream
View Full UGP Social Stream
Latest UGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultrapar Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGP as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian drugstore chain Pague Menos agreed to acquire rival Extrafarma from industrial holding company Ultrapar for 700 million reais ($133.06 million), according to a securities filing on Tuesday. The deal would make Pague Menos Brazil's second biggest drugstore retailer, behind Raia Drogasil SA. It is currently ranked third. Pague Menos shares rose almost 10% in the day, while Ultrapar, which is mostly focused on fuel distribution, fell 1.2%.
Brazilian drugstore chain Pague Menos acquired late on Monday rival Extrafarma from industrial holding Ultrapar for 600 million reais ($113.8 million), two sources familiar with the matter said. The deal makes Pague Menos Brazil's second biggest drugstore retailer, only behind Raia Drogasil SA. It is current the third-largest player. Extrafarma will increase Pague Menos number of stores by more than one third, to a total 1,503 units, and reinforce its presence mainly in Brazil's northern and northeastern region, one of the sources said.
Ultrapar International S.A. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ultrapar Participacoes S.A.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ultrapar Participacoes S.A.Global Credit Research - 08 Mar 2021New York, March 08, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 25 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology (ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to a...
On February 25, 2021, Ultrapar Participacoes (NYSE:UGP) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 21, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Ultrapar Participacoes will be on March 5, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.07. That equates to a dividend yield of 3.66% at current price levels. Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates' An ex-dividend date is when a company's shares stop trading with its current dividend payout in preparation for the company to announce a new one. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or after ex-dividend dates does not qualify...
Brazil's Ultrapar Participações SA remains in exclusive talks to acquire one of the refineries owned by state-controlled oil firm Petrobras and would consider buying others, Chief Executive Officer Frederico Curado said on Thursday. "We are keeping the premise of an investment in refineries," Curado told analysts, adding that Ultrapar does not expect Brazil's government to impose fuel pricing controls because it cannot afford to do so and such a move would leave prices far from international parity. The Brazilian conglomerate is in exclusive talks to acquire the Regap refinery, located in the southern state of Rio Grande do Sul, from Petroleo Brasileiro SA, as the company is formally known.
UGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|