Ultrapar Participacoes S/A ADR (UGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.33||52-week high||$3.53|
|Prev. close||$3.36||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||1,477,985|
|50-day MA||$2.97||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||3.71B|
UGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGP POWR Grades
- UGP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UGP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UGP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
UGP Stock Summary
- ULTRAPAR HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.03% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, ULTRAPAR HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 3.27% of stocks in our set.
- ULTRAPAR HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 54.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ULTRAPAR HOLDINGS INC are BRFS, COOP, CLF, AFYA, and MHLD.
- Visit UGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ultra.com.br.
Ultrapar Participacoes S/A ADR (UGP) Company Bio
Ultrapar Holdings engages in the fuel distribution and specialty chemical businesses. It operates in four segments: Gas Distribution, Fuel Distribution, Chemicals, and Storage. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
UGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGP Latest Social Stream
View Full UGP Social Stream
Latest UGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTRAPAR HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGP as an investment opportunity.
Top Oil & Gas Penny Stocks for Q2 2023
Ring Energy, Trican Well Service, and Athabasca Oil lead their peers for best value, fastest growth, and most momentum, respectively.
Best Growth Stocks to Buy for March 27th
UGP, DTEGY and RL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on March 27, 2023.
UGP or PBA: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
UGP vs. PBA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Is Ultrapar Participacoes (UGP) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Best Growth Stocks to Buy for March 9th
ELF, UGP and DTEGY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on March 9, 2023.
UGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UGPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ultrapar Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ultrapar Holdings Inc (UGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ultrapar Holdings Inc (UGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ultrapar Holdings Inc (UGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...