Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (New) American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (UGP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that UGP has less fluctuation in its price than only 4.37% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UGP's price: LBC, GLOP, ZTO, BFS and SAP.
UGP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for UGP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 49.74%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ultrapar Holdings Inc are:
- Ultrapar Holdings Inc's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 9.41% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UGP, approximately only 10.71% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, UGP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.95% of the dividend issuers in our set.
UGP Dividend Chart
UGP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|