Ultrapar Participacoes S/A ADR (UGP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that UGP has less fluctuation in its price than only 4.37% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UGP's price: LBC, GLOP, ZTO, BFS and SAP.
UGP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ultrapar Holdings Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2.64%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ultrapar Holdings Inc are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for UGP than it is for 31.13% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, UGP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.29% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, UGP's equity discount rate is less than 26.42% of those stocks.
UGP Dividend Chart
UGP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|