Visa Inc. (V): Price and Financial Metrics
V Stock Summary
- V has a higher market value than 99.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $355,021,559,902.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for V is currently 29.01, higher than 86.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.94, Visa Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Visa Inc are WMT, JPM, XOM, PG, and BAC.
- Visit V's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Stock Price Chart More Charts
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.26||52-week high||$187.05|
|Prev. close||$182.92||52-week low||$121.60|
|Day high||$183.15||Avg. volume||7,592,335|
|50-day MA||$178.42||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$170.64||Market Cap||358.93B|
Visa Inc. (V) Company Bio
Visa operates as a retail electronic payments network worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities. Visa was founded in 1958 and is based in San Francisco, California.