Visa Inc. CI A (V): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
V POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where V ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for V is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- V ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
V Stock Summary
- Visa Inc's market capitalization of $450,506,270,818 is ahead of 99.74% of US-listed equities.
- V's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,488.95 -- higher than 97.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, V is more volatile than only 7.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to V, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAC, UNH, WMT, JPM, and MA.
- Visit V's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Valuation Summary
- V's price/sales ratio is 19.9; this is 1558.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 163 months, V's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.7.
- V's price/earnings ratio has moved up 88.8 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for V.
V Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 51.78%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.29%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.82%.
The table below shows V's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
V's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- V has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.15% of graded US stocks.
- V's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 448th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FC, FTAI, and PGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with V.
The table below shows V's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
V Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$215.78||52-week high||$252.67|
|Prev. close||$231.82||52-week low||$179.23|
|Day high||$224.75||Avg. volume||8,071,646|
|50-day MA||$227.69||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$225.44||Market Cap||420.33B|
Visa Inc. CI A (V) Company Bio
Visa Inc. stylized as VISA) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world's most valuable companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
V Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
V Latest Social Stream
View Full V Social Stream
Latest V News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Visa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate V as an investment opportunity.
San Francisco-based Visa invested an undisclosed sum in Deserve to expand the Palo Alto fintech’s credit-card-as-a-service that allows financial institutions, fintechs and others to issue digital cards within minutes. Founded in 2013, Deserve’s investor base also includes Mastercard (NYSE: MA), Accel, Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), Goldman Sachs Asset Management (NYSE: GS), Mission Holdings and Ally Financial (NYSE: ALLY). “We’re transforming credit cards into software that lives on mobile devices not in wallets,” said Kalpesh Kapadia, Deserve’s co-founder and CEO.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks making noise after releasing their earnings reports. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks Making Noise After Releasing Their Earnings Reports. Some of the most valuable U.S. stocks, including Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Alphabet Inc. […]
Antitrust investigators are looking into the financial incentives that Visa gave Square Inc, Stripe Inc and Paypal Holdings Inc, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter. Visa, which reported its quarterly results on Tuesday, declined to comment.
In this article we will take a look at the some of notable stocks trending today. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and go to read Why These 5 Stocks Are Trending on Wednesday. It’s earnings season and the markets are relatively quiet with the Dow Jones down 0.36%, the S&P 500 […]
Visa's (V) Q4 results reflect higher payments volume, processed transactions and cross-border volume on increased consumer spending.
V Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|