Visa Inc. CI A (V): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
V POWR Grades
- V scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.87% of US stocks.
- V's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- V ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
V Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $481,029,622,688, Visa Inc has a greater market value than 99.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 22.53, Visa Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.96% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Visa Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to V, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVDA, JNJ, BABA, JPM, and WMT.
- Visit V's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, V's price/sales ratio is 1750% higher, now standing at 22.2.
- V's price/sales ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 162 months.
- V's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 72.1 over the prior 162 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for V.
V Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 82.03%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.29%.
The table below shows V's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
V Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$246.39||52-week high||$252.67|
|Prev. close||$247.92||52-week low||$179.23|
|Day high||$248.46||Avg. volume||8,372,292|
|50-day MA||$236.54||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$218.11||Market Cap||479.96B|
Visa Inc. CI A (V) Company Bio
Visa Inc. stylized as VISA) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world's most valuable companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
V Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Visa Inc. To summarize, we found that Visa Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Visa Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.19% of its sector Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 14.92% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- V's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
V Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
V Latest Social Stream
View Full V Social Stream
Latest V News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Visa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate V as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Visa Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
Visa Inc. (V) Q3 2021 Results July 27, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Alfred Kelly – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Vasant Prabhu – Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer Jennifer Como – Investor Relations Mike Milotich – Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Tien-Tsin Huang – JPMorgan Harshita Rawat...
Digital payments company Visa, Inc. (V) reported better-than-expected results for the third quarter of Fiscal Year 2021. The company’s robust results were driven by the growth in its net revenues. Following the earnings, shares of the company declined approximately 1.1% to close at $248.25 in the extended trading session. The company reported quarterly net revenues of $6.1 billion, up 27% from last year. It surpassed the consensus estimate of $5.8 billion. The rise in net revenues can be attributed primarily to the growth of 54% in international transaction revenues and 32% in data processing revenues. It reported earnings per share (EPS) of $1.
A sizable amount of call options are growing in the open interest for Mastercard and option premiums are unusually high right now.
Option trading volumes indicate that traders have been buying calls and selling puts in anticipation of a positive earnings announcement.
V Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|