Visa Inc. CI A (V): Price and Financial Metrics
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.82||52-week high||$257.39|
|Prev. close||$254.29||52-week low||$202.13|
|Day high||$256.14||Avg. volume||5,973,095|
|50-day MA||$242.13||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$234.65||Market Cap||469.59B|
V Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
V POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where V ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.24% of US stocks.
- V's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- V's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.57% of US stocks).
V Stock Summary
- V has a market capitalization of $405,365,360,355 -- more than approximately 99.66% of US stocks.
- V's price/sales ratio is 12.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.47% of US stocks.
- The volatility of VISA INC's share price is greater than that of only 1.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to V, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XOM, MA, JPM, WMT, and PG.
- V's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VISA INC's official web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, V's price/sales ratio is 430.43% higher, now standing at 12.2.
- Over the past 191 months, V's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for V.
V Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -6.84%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 157.73%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 35.43%.
The table below shows V's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
V's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- V has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.16% of graded US stocks.
- V's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 449th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FC, PGEN, and GOVX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with V.
The table below shows V's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Visa Inc. CI A (V) Company Bio
Visa Inc. stylized as VISA) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world's most valuable companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
V Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
V Latest Social Stream
View Full V Social Stream
Latest V News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate V as an investment opportunity.
Escape the winter chill by investing in these dividend stocks, and let solid returns and a consistent yield fill your holiday stocking.
Ned Davis Research has identified stocks like Apple (APPL), ExxonMobil (XOM) and Visa (V) as top long-term picks after assessing over 200 metrics spanning 40 years. Global Investment Solutions Head Brian Sanborn cautions against investors trying to "neglect the long-term drivers of stock returns," just because of recent volatility. Sanborn tells Yahoo Finance that by analyzing five vital areas - cash flow multiples, operating cash efficiency, accrual ratios, earnings alignments and price momentum - NDR's model is able to tap enduring performance through varied conditions. Sanborn notes that diverse sectors are represented, from tech to energy, and that companies that did make the list have remained cash-flow generating, even through crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic. For more expert ...
Visa and Oxfam America to Explore Expanding Anticipatory Action Program to Bring Pre-Disaster Financial Support to the Philippines, Kenya, Colombia, and Puerto Rico
SAN FRANCISCO, December 04, 2023--Visa and Oxfam America announced intent to collaborate to scale Oxfam’s B-READY project.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Visa, Mastercard, Discover Financial Services and American Express
Visa, Mastercard, Discover Financial Services and American Express are included in this Analyst Blog.
Over long periods, dividend stocks tend to outperform their non-dividend-paying counterparts. There are likely several reasons for this, one of which is that sustaining a dividend program requires a solid underlying business. It's a Dividend King with 52 consecutive years of payout hikes -- if you include the time it spent as a unit of Abbott Laboratories.
V Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|