Visa Inc. (V): Price and Financial Metrics
V Stock Summary
- V has a higher market value than 99.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $435,912,385,015.
- V's price/sales ratio is 20.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, V is more volatile than just 1.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Visa Inc are JPM, UNH, MA, WMT, and JNJ.
- V's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Visa Inc's official web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.28||52-week high||$228.23|
|Prev. close||$225.79||52-week low||$159.15|
|Day high||$225.38||Avg. volume||9,662,767|
|50-day MA||$215.80||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$206.07||Market Cap||435.91B|
Visa Inc. (V) Company Bio
Visa operates as a retail electronic payments network worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities. Visa was founded in 1958 and is based in San Francisco, California.
V Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for V, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Visa Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Visa Inc ended up being:
- As a business, V is generating more cash flow than 96.72% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 15.24% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- V's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
V Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
V Latest Social Stream
View Full V Social Stream
Latest V News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Visa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate V as an investment opportunity.
Visa (V) closed the most recent trading day at $223.28, moving -1.11% from the previous trading session.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
PayPal will now allows users to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrency through its Venmo app. Yahoo Finance’s Myles Udland, Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi share the details.
4 Financial Transaction Services Stocks to Watch Amid the Pandemic
SoftBank-backed office-sharing startup WeWork said on Tuesday it would begin accepting payments in select cryptocurrencies and partner with Coinbase Global Inc and payment app Bitpay to facilitate transactions. WeWork joins a clutch of high-profile firms that have dived into the digital currency space recently, including Tesla Inc , Visa Inc, Bank of NY Mellon, prompting the move away from the fringes of finance for crytocurrencies like bitcoin. Visa Inc said last month it would allow payment settlements using cryptocurrency while PayPal Holdings Inc launched a crypto checkout service on March 30.
V Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VWant to do more research on Visa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!