Visa Inc. (V): Price and Financial Metrics
V Stock Summary
- Visa Inc's market capitalization of $393,470,890,045 is ahead of 99.81% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for V is currently 30.78, higher than 86.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- V's price/sales ratio is 17.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Visa Inc are JPM, WMT, JNJ, MA, and BAC.
- V's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Visa Inc's official web site, go to usa.visa.com.
V Stock Price Chart More Charts
V Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.52||52-week high||$210.13|
|Prev. close||$207.90||52-week low||$133.30|
|Day high||$208.40||Avg. volume||8,634,753|
|50-day MA||$187.47||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$176.28||Market Cap||406.70B|
Visa Inc. (V) Company Bio
Visa operates as a retail electronic payments network worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities. Visa was founded in 1958 and is based in San Francisco, California.