Vodafone Group PLC ADR (VOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOD POWR Grades
- VOD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VOD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- VOD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.99% of US stocks).
VOD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $44,118,575,576, Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co has a greater market value than 93.7% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co is higher than just 7.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VOD has reported earnings growth of 515.82%, putting it ahead of 95.35% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co, a group of peers worth examining would be WBA, JCI, DFS, DG, and LFC.
- VOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's official web site, go to www.vodafone.com.
VOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.49||52-week high||$20.36|
|Prev. close||$15.65||52-week low||$13.20|
|Day high||$15.64||Avg. volume||3,657,457|
|50-day MA||$16.23||Dividend yield||6.65%|
|200-day MA||$17.61||Market Cap||42.66B|
Vodafone Group PLC ADR (VOD) Company Bio
Vodafone Group Plc provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOD Latest Social Stream
View Full VOD Social Stream
Latest VOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOD as an investment opportunity.
Vodafone has warned that the bills of millions of mobile customers will rise if regulators increase a £300m “regressive tax” on consumers.
(Bloomberg) -- NEC Corp., after several years of record-setting acquisitions, plans to buy more overseas companies to expand its portfolio of services that help governments and companies digitize their operations.Most Read from BloombergNYC's Waldorf Gets Plush Renovation, Becomes Icon of China's OverreachTycoon Behind a Crisis-Era Property Crash Now Sits on a $9 Billion Debt MountainBefore Interstates, America Got Around on InterurbansHow Singapore's $50 Billion Financial District Will Change A
Although ASTS stock is tied to an incredibly intriguing narrative, the many distractions this SPAC merger has makes it a tough idea.
The Corner The Fundación Compromiso y Transparencia has published the annual report about the contribution and transparency of foreign multinationals in Spain, whose ranking is headed for the fourth consecutive year by the French distribution company Leroy Merlin, which is the only that meets all the transparency indicators required in the report. The telecommunications company Vodafone completes the small group of companies classified as transparent in a report that analyses the 35 leading foreign multinationals in Spain, in order to compare them with the IBEX 35 sample.
Thousands of Vodafone customers have voiced their frustration as the company has experienced an outage to its internet service. The news comes as thousands of people across the country have been left unable to connect
VOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch