Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD): Price and Financial Metrics
VOD Stock Summary
- Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's market capitalization of $55,631,657,285 is ahead of 96.2% of US-listed equities.
- VOD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.94 -- higher than merely 6.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co is reporting a growth rate of -610.92%; that's higher than just 2.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co are KHC, BBD, AMOV, NSC, and WBA.
- Visit VOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vodafone.com.
VOD Stock Price Chart More Charts
VOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.40||52-week high||$21.72|
|Prev. close||$20.29||52-week low||$15.53|
|Day high||$20.42||Avg. volume||2,636,206|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||4.78%|
|200-day MA||$18.53||Market Cap||54.61B|
Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD) Company Bio
Vodafone Group Plc provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.