Vodafone Group PLC ADR (VOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.61% of US stocks.
- VOD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VOD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.13% of US stocks).
VOD Stock Summary
- VODAFONE GROUP PUBLIC LTD CO's market capitalization of $32,506,284,235 is ahead of 92.78% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VODAFONE GROUP PUBLIC LTD CO is higher than just 6.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- VODAFONE GROUP PUBLIC LTD CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VODAFONE GROUP PUBLIC LTD CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CCEP, DFS, GPC, ODFL, and CRH.
- VOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VODAFONE GROUP PUBLIC LTD CO's official web site, go to www.vodafone.com.
VOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.25||52-week high||$19.05|
|Prev. close||$11.28||52-week low||$10.85|
|Day high||$11.32||Avg. volume||6,575,002|
|50-day MA||$11.58||Dividend yield||8%|
|200-day MA||$14.51||Market Cap||31.01B|
Vodafone Group PLC ADR (VOD) Company Bio
Vodafone Group Plc provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOD Latest Social Stream
View Full VOD Social Stream
Latest VOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VODAFONE GROUP PUBLIC LTD CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOD as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Vodafone Group Public Limited Company ( LON:VOD ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Vodafone Group ( LON:VOD ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: €22.9b (up 2.0% from 1H 2022). Net...
The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. - British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak at the G20 summit will ask for China's help on the economy, climate change and Ukraine shortly in the first meeting between Chinese President Xi Jinping and a British prime minister for almost five years. - Shadow banking firms should draw up contingency plans so that they can be safely wound down if they collapse, Britain's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Chief Executive Nikhil Rathi has told peers scrutinising the recent turmoil that gripped pension schemes.
Elon Musk' Lost Millions' Over $8 'Blue Check' Fixation, FTX Hacker Holds $339M In Crypto, Amazon To Cut Workforce Starting This Week: Top Stories Tuesday, Nov. 15
Reuters Third COVID-19 Booster or Fifth Dose Not Required Despite Surge In Cases, Australian Health Authorities Say Australian health authorities have recommended that a fifth COVID-19 vaccine shot is not necessary, despite average daily cases having been 47% higher last week than the week before. The recommendation follows evidence from Singapore's recent wave showed that severe illness and death were rare among the vaccinated and that a fifth shot had minimal impact on virus transmission. JD.C
The company said it would take 'pricing action' across Europe to mitigate against high energy bills and rising inflation.
VOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch