Vodafone Group PLC ADR (VOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- VOD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VOD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.61% of US stocks).
VOD Stock Summary
- VOD has a higher market value than 94.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,902,170,315.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,274.51, Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.8% of US stocks.
- VOD's current price/earnings ratio is 194.04, which is higher than 96.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co are CM, JBT, FAST, BK, and RELX.
- Visit VOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vodafone.com.
VOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.61||52-week high||$19.05|
|Prev. close||$15.58||52-week low||$14.42|
|Day high||$15.61||Avg. volume||6,710,198|
|50-day MA||$15.68||Dividend yield||5.83%|
|200-day MA||$16.07||Market Cap||43.91B|
Vodafone Group PLC ADR (VOD) Company Bio
Vodafone Group Plc provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOD Latest Social Stream
View Full VOD Social Stream
Latest VOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOD as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Amongst other...
Vodafone boss Nick Read believes competition regulators have eased their opposition to takeovers; all that remains is to test the theory by triggering a deal that could lead to a wave of European consolidation and appease long-suffering investors.
Vodafone cautioned the terms of a deal to offload its Indus Towers stake are being worked out, with no certainty it will close.
By Paul Sandle and Kate Holton LONDON (Reuters) – Vodafone boss Nick Read believes competition regulators have eased their opposition to takeovers; all that remains is to test the theory by triggering a deal that could lead to a wave of European consolidation and appease long-suffering investors.
Shares of Indus Towers Ltd fell as much as 14 percent on Thursday after British telecom giant Vodafone Plc announced on Wednesday that it would sell a 2.4 percent stake in Indus Towers via a block deal to telecom major Bharti Airtel.
VOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch