Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD): Price and Financial Metrics
VOD Stock Summary
- VOD has a higher market value than 96.2% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $55,631,657,285.
- VOD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.94 -- higher than only 6.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co is reporting a growth rate of -610.92%; that's higher than merely 2.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co, a group of peers worth examining would be KHC, BBD, AMOV, NSC, and WBA.
- VOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's official web site, go to www.vodafone.com.
VOD Stock Price Chart More Charts
VOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.09||52-week high||$21.72|
|Prev. close||$20.30||52-week low||$15.53|
|Day high||$20.19||Avg. volume||2,528,100|
|50-day MA||$19.73||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$18.50||Market Cap||53.78B|
Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD) Company Bio
Vodafone Group Plc provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.