Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOD POWR Grades
- VOD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.19% of US stocks.
- VOD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VOD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.69% of US stocks).
VOD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $53,455,230,368, Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co has a greater market value than 95.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VOD has reported earnings growth of 515.82%, putting it ahead of 95.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ETN, CP, DG, NOC, and JCI.
- Visit VOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vodafone.com.
VOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.76||52-week high||$20.36|
|Prev. close||$18.55||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$17.85||Avg. volume||3,550,847|
|50-day MA||$18.84||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$17.18||Market Cap||49.68B|
Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD) Company Bio
Vodafone Group Plc provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Newbury, the United Kingdom.
VOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOD Latest Social Stream
View Full VOD Social Stream
Latest VOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOD as an investment opportunity.
The FTSE 100 was outperforming European rival indexes on Wednesday, helped by higher oil prices and as shares of GlaxoSmithKline surged after an investor meeting.
In this article we will take a look at 10 cheap dividend stocks with high yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing in 2021 and go directly to see 5 Dividend Stocks with High Yields. Dividend investing is a practice ingrained in investor circles, with many prospective investors constantly on the lookout […]
The Mayor of London plans to bring mobile connectivity to the entire London Underground network within three years as he scrambles to repair its battered finances after the pandemic. The Telegraph understands the telecoms operator BAI Communications has secured a contract with Transport for London (TfL), overseen by Sadiq Khan, to roll out mobile coverage across all Tube lines by 2024, in a deal expected to be announced in the coming days. The deal will install 4G and 5G connectivity to all unde
* Amazon and Apple most valuable brands - Kantar * U.S. brands still dominate * But Chinese brands racing up the rankings * Tesla growing the fastest - 275% rise in value * Only one British brand in top 100 - Vodafone By Guy Faulconbridge and Ben Makori LONDON, June 21 (Reuters) - Amazon and Apple are the world's most valuable brands but Chinese brands are rising up the leaders list and are more valuable than Europe's top brands, according to a global ranking by Kantar’s BrandZ. Amazon, founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, remained the world's most valuable brand with an estimated value of $684 billion, followed by Apple, founded in 1976, at $612 billion and Google at $458 billion, Kantar said.
Ericsson (ERIC) has secured a pair of 5G contracts from Vodafone (VOD). It will supply cloud-native 5G core technology for Vodafone’s networks in the U.K. and Germany. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed. The contract for the U.K. deployment will span five years, with Ericsson saying it will become a key Vodafone 5G network partner. In Germany, deployment is underway, and achievements include the April launch of the largest standalone commercial 5G network in Europe. “Our close coll
VOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VODHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch