Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
VOD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for VOD as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of VOD is higher than 88.09% of all US stocks.
- VOD has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 16.69% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of VOD is greater than 92.43% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- VOD has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 83.83% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- VOD has a greater average analyst price target than 19.43% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of VOD is lower than 19.53% of all US stocks.
- VOD has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for VOD? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.