Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VOD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.12; for context, that's better than only 2.8% stocks in our set.
- VOD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.04% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, VOD has returned $4,064,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.23% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VOD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WBS, GOL, NTIP, ODP and GT.
VOD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of VOD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 119.89%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co are:
- Given its market cap of around 47 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 6.07 is greater than 94.57% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's dividend growth rate is higher than 7.41% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, VOD's provides a return of 119.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 88.84% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
VOD Dividend Chart
VOD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VOD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on VOD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co and its dividends:
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co Common Stock (VOD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) - Dividend Investor
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha