Vodafone Group Plc each representing ten Ordinary Shares (VOD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VOD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.12; for context, that's better than only 2.8% stocks in our set.
- VOD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.04% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, VOD has returned $4,064,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.23% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VOD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WBS, GOL, NTIP, ODP and GT.
VOD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of VOD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 165.52% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co are:
- Given its market cap of around 39 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 94.46% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- The Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 7.18% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- VOD's market cap of approximately $39 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.91% of them.
VOD Dividend Chart
VOD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VOD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on VOD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co and its dividends:
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co Common Stock (VOD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) - Dividend Investor
Vodafone Group Public Ltd Co (VOD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha