Vistra Energy Corp. (VST): Price and Financial Metrics
VST Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VST is currently 2.38, higher than merely 8.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VST is more volatile than merely 8.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Vistra Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vistra Corp are PRSP, KEX, CLNY, ATO, and WTRE.
- VST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vistra Corp's official web site, go to www.vistraenergy.com.
VST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.49||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$16.43||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$17.57||Avg. volume||5,979,101|
|50-day MA||$20.50||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$19.37||Market Cap||8.46B|
Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Company Bio
Vistra Energy Corp., an energy company, operates as an integrated power business in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Wholesale Generation and Retail Electricity. The company was formerly known as TCEH Corp. and changed its name to Vistra Energy Corp. in November 2016. The company is based in Dallas.
VST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VST Latest Social Stream
View Full VST Social Stream
Latest VST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vistra Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VST as an investment opportunity.
Vistra Energy's (VST) 2020 net income decreases on a year-over-year basis. The company expects adjusted capital expenditures to be $683 million in 2021.
Vistra Corp. ([[VST]] +3.5%) bounces off Friday's sharp slide after Bank of America upgrades shares to Buy from Neutral with a $20 price target, seeing the company's 2022 outlook "substantially unchanged" after the "isolated" Texas severe weather event.Vistra's disclosure of a potential $900M-$1.3B impact from the winter storm clearly surprised...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
Vistra (NYSE: VST) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share of Vistra's common stock, or $0.60 per share on an annualized basis. This dividend represents an 11% increase from the company's quarterly common stock dividend paid in 2020, above management's target growth rate of 6-8%. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2021, to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2021. The ex-dividend date will be March 16, 2021.
Vistra (NYSE: VST), through its integrated retail and power generation business, is committed to providing an essential product – electricity – and exceptional customer service every day of the year, and especially during this historic winter storm.
VST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Vistra Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!