Vistra Energy Corp. (VST): Price and Financial Metrics
VST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.64||52-week high||$36.50|
|Prev. close||$34.86||52-week low||$21.18|
|Day high||$35.69||Avg. volume||3,966,649|
|50-day MA||$33.33||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$27.84||Market Cap||12.74B|
VST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VST POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VST is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VST ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
VST Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VST is currently 2.48, higher than just 8.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of VISTRA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VISTRA CORP is reporting a growth rate of -2,071.77%; that's higher than merely 0.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VISTRA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HNRG, DRVN, AG, TNP, and MDRR.
- VST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VISTRA CORP's official web site, go to www.vistraenergy.com.
VST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, VST's price/sales ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- VST's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VST.
VST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.39% of graded US stocks.
- VST's asset turnover comes in at 0.457 -- ranking 14th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NEP, EIX, and SWX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VST.
The table below shows VST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Company Bio
Vistra Energy Corp., an energy company, operates as an integrated power business in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Wholesale Generation and Retail Electricity. The company was formerly known as TCEH Corp. and changed its name to Vistra Energy Corp. in November 2016. The company is based in Dallas.
VST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VST Latest Social Stream
View Full VST Social Stream
Latest VST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISTRA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VST as an investment opportunity.
Vistra is the largest competitive power generator in the U.S. with a diversified portfolio of natural gas, nuclear, solar and battery plants.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best low beta stocks to buy. If you want to skip our introduction to the latest stock market news and the beta, then take a look at the 5 Best Low Beta Stocks To Buy. If there’s one thing that can be said with […]
Insights from Oaktree Capital's Latest 13F Filing for Q3 2023
Vistra Corp. (NYSE:VST) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Vistra Corp. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.25 EPS, expectations were $2.02. Operator: Hello, and welcome to Vistra’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask […]
Decoding Vistra Corp (VST): A Strategic SWOT Insight
VST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|