Vistra Energy Corp. (VST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.26% of US stocks.
- VST's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- VST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.93% of US stocks).
VST Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vistra Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, VST has reported earnings growth of -171.78%, putting it ahead of only 11.88% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VST is more volatile than just 13.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vistra Corp are XEC, ALV, AA, SON, and USFD.
- VST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vistra Corp's official web site, go to www.vistraenergy.com.
VST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.06||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$16.00||52-week low||$15.47|
|Day high||$16.35||Avg. volume||6,144,003|
|50-day MA||$17.36||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$18.80||Market Cap||7.74B|
Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Company Bio
Vistra Energy Corp., an energy company, operates as an integrated power business in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Wholesale Generation and Retail Electricity. The company was formerly known as TCEH Corp. and changed its name to Vistra Energy Corp. in November 2016. The company is based in Dallas.
VST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VST Latest Social Stream
View Full VST Social Stream
Latest VST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vistra Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VST as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- First they struck California, then Texas. Now blackouts are threatening the entire U.S. West as nearly a dozen states head into summer with too little electricity.From New Mexico to Washington, power grids are being strained by forces years in the making — some of them fueled by climate change, others by the fight against it. If a heat wave strikes the whole region at once, the rolling outages that darkened Southern California and Silicon Valley last August will have been previews, not flukes.“It’s really the same case in different parts of the West,” said Elliot Mainzer, chief executive officer of the California Independent System Operator, which runs most of the state’s grid. “It’s revealed competition for scarce resources that we haven’t seen for some time.”The specter...
Vistra (NYSE: VST) today published its 2020 Sustainability Report, showcasing its commitment to all of its stakeholders and highlighting significant progress toward its sustainability goals. The report provides increased transparency on the company's numerous environmental, social, and governance (ESG) initiatives.
STEM stock is well off the peak as markets sold off SPAC stocks but the AI software-driven platform for clean energy shows promise
Vistra Energy (VST) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.52%Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 15.See VST Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Vistra Corp. (VST) refuted the widespread narrative that power outages fueled natural gas supply disruptions during the February freeze in Texas, saying most suppliers cut off deliveries before blackouts even began.~70% of force majeure claims Vistra received from gas providers occurred before grid operator ERCOT began ordering power outages on...
VST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|