Vistra Energy Corp. (VST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.05% of US stocks.
- VST's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- VST ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
VST Stock Summary
- VST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.2 -- higher than only 9.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Vistra Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, VST has reported earnings growth of -222.83%, putting it ahead of just 8.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vistra Corp are HFC, LUMN, OVV, CPA, and MTDR.
- VST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vistra Corp's official web site, go to www.vistraenergy.com.
VST Valuation Summary
- VST's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 61.9% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- VST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
- VST's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VST.
VST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.39% of graded US stocks.
- VST's asset turnover comes in at 0.457 -- ranking 14th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NEP, EIX, and SWX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VST.
The table below shows VST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.16||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$20.62||52-week low||$15.47|
|Day high||$20.35||Avg. volume||4,965,712|
|50-day MA||$18.93||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$18.35||Market Cap||9.73B|
Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Company Bio
Vistra Energy Corp., an energy company, operates as an integrated power business in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Wholesale Generation and Retail Electricity. The company was formerly known as TCEH Corp. and changed its name to Vistra Energy Corp. in November 2016. The company is based in Dallas.
Most Popular Stories View All
VST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VST Latest Social Stream
View Full VST Social Stream
Latest VST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vistra Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VST as an investment opportunity.
Supported through Vistra’s overall commitment to DEI, Vistra’s supply chain diversity initiative seeks to reflect our customer base and workforce compositions through a diverse supply chain. Endors...
Vistra Corp. found using ticker (VST) have now 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 30 and 23 calculating the average target price we see 26.6. With the stocks previous close at 20.15 this would imply there is a potential upside of 32.0%. The day 50 moving average is 18.75 and the 200 day moving average is 18.37. The company has a market cap of $9,677m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="VST" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Vistra Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the electricity business in the United States. It operates through six segments: Retail, Texas, East, West, Sunset, and Asset Closure. The...
Mariner LLC grew its position in Vistra Corp. (NYSE:VST) by 8.5% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 72,042 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 5,620 shares during the quarter. Mariner LLCs holdings in 
The Vistra facilities & real estate services teams are committed to sustainability and the impact our business has on the environment. Vistra’s corporate headquarters, located in Irving, Texas, has...
IRVING, Texas, Nov. 11, 2021 /3BLMedia/ - In appreciation of the men and women (and canines) who serve our country, Vistra (NYSE: VST) announced a $50,000 donation to organizations working to supp...
VST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|