Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.12 -- higher than 84.73% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, VST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above just 10.14% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VST's price: PLNT, CNS, SBT, VIOT and SCCO.
VST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of VST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 52.37%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VST, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 52.37%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 9.59% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, VST has a discount rate lower than 9.59% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for VST than it is for just 12.33% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Vistra Corp has an equity discount rate lower than just 16.44% of them.
VST Dividend Chart
VST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|