Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.12 -- higher than 84.73% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, VST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above just 10.14% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VST's price: PLNT, CNS, SBT, VIOT and SCCO.
VST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Vistra Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 25.84% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VST, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, Vistra Corp's estimated return of 25.84% surpasses about 72.32% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for VST than it is for merely 16.67% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
VST Dividend Chart
VST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|