Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, VST's comes in at -8.5 -- better than merely 13.86% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VST has less fluctuation in its price than 95.24% of stocks we're observing.
- VST's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 15.48% over the past 4 years -- higher than 76.1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VST's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: O, DGICA, FCPT, OSMT and SAH.
VST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for VST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 10.09%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vistra Corp are:
- VST's market cap is about 9 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 2.92 is greater than 64.49% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -10.09%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 36.62% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Vistra Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 36.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
VST Dividend Chart
VST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|