Vistra Energy Corp. (VST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, VST's comes in at -8.49 -- better than only 13.26% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that VST has less volatility in its price than 79.96% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPM, SAFE, WST, TUP and HX.
VST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 12.64%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Vistra Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Vistra Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 30.88% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Vistra Corp, its beta is lower than 59.55% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
VST Dividend Chart
VST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|