Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WASH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- WASH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WASH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
WASH Stock Summary
- WASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 173.69%, WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.03% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 3.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IROQ, BANR, SMBK, EBTC, and FCF.
- Visit WASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WASH's price/sales ratio is 27.59% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, WASH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WASH.
WASH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 51.54%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 187.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.82%.
The table below shows WASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.52% of graded US stocks.
- WASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 176th of 431 Banking stocks.
- NFBK, BCBP, and PNBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WASH.
The table below shows WASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.67||52-week high||$60.96|
|Prev. close||$49.48||52-week low||$45.60|
|Day high||$49.72||Avg. volume||55,415|
|50-day MA||$48.15||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$50.16||Market Cap||853.38M|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
Washington Trust Donates $22,000 to Local Hunger Relief Agencies in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut
The Washington Trust Charitable Foundation today announced that it has made grants totaling $22,000 to assist hunger relief agencies located throughout the Bank's footprint in RI, MA and CT to support food acquisition efforts during the holiday season.
The Washington Trust Company, one of the Northeast's premier financial service companies since 1800, announced today the expansion of its Connecticut presence with the opening of a Commercial Lending office at 265 Church Street, Suite 1010, New Haven, adjacent to its Washington Trust Wealth Management office in Suite 1006. The Bank also added three new vice presidents to the New Haven Commercial Lending office to develop and maintain commercial banking relationships throughout Connecticut.
The Washington Trust Company was recently named one of the nation's Best Banks to Work For by American Banker magazine as part of its annual list organized by the Best Companies Group. Washington Trust is the largest bank in the Northeast and the only Rhode Island-based institution to receive this recognition.
The Washington Trust Company hosted 12 Community Shred Days in 2022, which resulted in the shredding and recycling of 36 tons of sensitive documentation such as tax returns, financial statements, and other materials for RI and CT residents.
Washington Trust Bancorp ( NASDAQ:WASH ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$57.0m (flat on 3Q...
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch