Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.86||52-week high||$50.93|
|Prev. close||$26.74||52-week low||$21.69|
|Day high||$28.96||Avg. volume||119,543|
|50-day MA||$25.66||Dividend yield||8.55%|
|200-day MA||$29.29||Market Cap||491.51M|
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.99% of US stocks.
- WASH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WASH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.36% of US stocks).
WASH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 90.31% of US stocks.
- WASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WASH comes in at -89.48% -- higher than that of merely 6.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC are PBHC, PNBK, UBCP, ATLO, and EVBN.
- WASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Valuation Summary
- WASH's price/earnings ratio is 8; this is 15.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WASH's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WASH.
WASH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.3%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -7.11%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -7.14%.
The table below shows WASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.52% of graded US stocks.
- WASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 176th of 431 Banking stocks.
- NFBK, BCBP, and PNBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WASH.
The table below shows WASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
The Washington Trust Company was today named one of the nation's Best Banks to Work For by American Banker magazine as part of its annual list organized by the Best Companies Group. Washington Trust is the largest bank in New England to receive this recognition.
Morgan Stanley (MS) agrees to pay $6.5 million to settle with 6 state attorneys general charges that it failed to protect customers' personal information while shutting down two data centers in 2016.
Washington Trust Donates $24,000 to Support Food Distribution Efforts in Communities in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut
The Washington Trust Company ("Washington Trust") today announced that it has made grants totaling $24,000 to assist hunger relief agencies located throughout the Bank's footprint in RI, MA and CT to support food distribution efforts.
Capital One (COF) wants the lawsuit filed against it by savers, who were left behind in the increasing interest rate environment, to be dismissed.
Capital One (COF) faces a lawsuit from savers who were left behind amid the increasing interest rate environment.
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch