Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WASH POWR Grades
- WASH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WASH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WASH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.29% of US stocks).
WASH Stock Summary
- WASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.34%, Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.31% of about US stocks.
- Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 94.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Washington Trust Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UNTY, BCBP, BHB, LEVL, and UMBF.
- Visit WASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WASH's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- WASH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WASH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 36.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WASH.
WASH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.56%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.61%.
The table below shows WASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.09||52-week high||$56.20|
|Prev. close||$47.90||52-week low||$30.01|
|Day high||$48.63||Avg. volume||68,498|
|50-day MA||$52.44||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$47.20||Market Cap||832.49M|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Trust Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc.'s (WASH) CEO Edward Handy on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Elizabeth Eckel - Chief Marketing and Corporate Communications Officer Edward Handy - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Ronald Ohsberg - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Mark Gim - President and Chief Operating...
Washington Trust (WASH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.50% and -4.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: WASH), parent company of The Washington Trust Company, today announced second quarter 2021 net income of $17.5 million, or $1.00 per diluted share, compared to net income of $20.5 million, or $1.17 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021.
Washington Trust (WASH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Washington Trust Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WASH), the publicly owned holding company of The Washington Trust Company, will release second quarter 2021 earnings and host a conference call with the Corporation's executives as follows:
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch