Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WASH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.98% of US stocks.
- WASH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- WASH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.32% of US stocks).
WASH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.95 for Washington Trust Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.34%, Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WASH comes in at 86.25% -- higher than that of 97.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Washington Trust Bancorp Inc are UNTY, BCBP, BHB, LEVL, and BWFG.
- WASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.78||52-week high||$55.07|
|Prev. close||$51.41||52-week low||$26.92|
|Day high||$52.35||Avg. volume||62,245|
|50-day MA||$51.97||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$42.33||Market Cap||879.05M|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Trust Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 26th
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Elizabeth Eckel - Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing and CCO Ned Handy - Chairman and CEO Mark Gim - President and COO Ron Ohsberg - Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer...
Washington Trust (WASH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 0.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: WASH), parent company of The Washington Trust Company, today announced first quarter 2021 net income of $20.5 million, or $1.17 per diluted share, compared to net income of $18.6 million, or $1.07 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020.
Washington Trust (WASH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch