Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
WASH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Washington Trust Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 87.17% of US stocks.
- WASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WASH comes in at 20.88% -- higher than that of 91.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WASH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIZ, MBWM, UNTY, DCOM, and SBSI.
- WASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.55||52-week high||$50.78|
|Prev. close||$49.07||52-week low||$25.86|
|Day high||$49.36||Avg. volume||59,221|
|50-day MA||$46.01||Dividend yield||4.24%|
|200-day MA||$37.12||Market Cap||820.95M|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Trust Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WASH ) have power over the company. Generally...
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call January 28, 2021, 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Elizabeth Eckel - Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing and CCO Ned Handy - Chairman and CO Mark Gim - President and COO Ron Ohsberg - Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial...
WESTERLY, R.I., Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:WASH), parent company of The Washington Trust Company, today announced fourth quarter 2020 net income of $18.6 million, or $1.07 per diluted share, compared to net income of $18.3 million, or $1.06 per…
Washington Trust (WASH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.31% and 10.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Washington Trust Announces Date of Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WASH), the publicly owned holding company of The Washington Trust Company, will release fourth quarter 2020 earnings and host a conference call with the Corporation's executives as follows:
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!