Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WASH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WASH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WASH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.08% of US stocks).
WASH Stock Summary
- WASH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.66%, Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.13% of about US stocks.
- Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Washington Trust Bancorp Inc are PRK, ORRF, ESSA, NBHC, and ICFI.
- WASH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WASH's price/earnings ratio is 10% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- Over the past 243 months, WASH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, WASH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WASH.
WASH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.39%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -12.01%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -43.59%.
The table below shows WASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.52% of graded US stocks.
- WASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 176th of 431 Banking stocks.
- NFBK, BCBP, and PNBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WASH.
The table below shows WASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.98||52-week high||$60.96|
|Prev. close||$46.98||52-week low||$45.93|
|Day high||$46.90||Avg. volume||55,786|
|50-day MA||$50.29||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$53.76||Market Cap||797.94M|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Trust Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WASH), On January 26, 2022, the Board of Directors of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (the "Corporation"), the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company, announced its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held virtually on April 26, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. ET. Shareholders of record, as of the close of business on March 1, 2022, are entitled to attend and vote at the Annual Meeting. Additional information regarding the Annual Meeting will be
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: WASH), On January 26, 2022, the Board of Directors (the "Board") of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (the "Corporation"), the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company, announced Joseph P. Gencarella, former Audit Partner of KPMG LLP, and Alimamy D. ("Junior") Jabbie, Jr., Owner, President, and CEO of Banneker Supply Chain Solutions, Inc., were elected to boards of the Corporation and its subsidiary bank, The Washington Trust Company, effective M
No summary available.
No summary available.
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch