Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WASH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WASH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- WASH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WASH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.48% of US stocks).
WASH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.23 for WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.38% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 13.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WASH comes in at 15.92% -- higher than that of 87.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STN, ROL, ICFI, AQUA, and RH.
- Visit WASH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washtrust.com.
WASH Valuation Summary
- WASH's price/earnings ratio is 11.2; this is 7.69% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WASH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WASH.
WASH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 36.37%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -7.14%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -9.65%.
The table below shows WASH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WASH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WASH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.52% of graded US stocks.
- WASH's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 176th of 431 Banking stocks.
- NFBK, BCBP, and PNBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WASH.
The table below shows WASH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WASH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WASH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.01||52-week high||$60.96|
|Prev. close||$48.43||52-week low||$45.60|
|Day high||$48.54||Avg. volume||56,541|
|50-day MA||$51.46||Dividend yield||4.46%|
|200-day MA||$52.04||Market Cap||824.38M|
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Company Bio
Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Washington Trust Company that offers various banking and financial products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1800 and is based in Westerly, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
WASH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Latest Social Stream
View Full WASH Social Stream
Latest WASH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WASHINGTON TRUST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WASH as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ: WASH), today declared a quarterly dividend of 54 cents per share for the quarter ending September 30, 2022. The dividend will be paid October 7, 2022 to shareholders of record on October 3, 2022.
Washington Trust Employees Perform 222 Acts of Kindness in 22 Days In Celebration of Company's 222nd Anniversary
The Washington Trust Company today announced that its employees, located in offices throughout RI, MA and CT, performed more than 222 Acts of Kindness in 22 days in celebration of the company's 222nd anniversary. Founded in 1800, Washington Trust is recognized as the nation's oldest community bank and "community" is one of the company's core values. The initiative was designed to illustrate how many, small, gestures by employees could make a big difference in the lives of others.
In this article, we discuss 10 low-risk stocks for retirement. If you want to see more retirement stocks, go directly to read Low-Risk Retirement Portfolio: Top 5 Stocks. Average American households are behindhand when it comes to retirement planning. According to a survey conducted by McKinsey & Company in April, more than 80% of the […]
Washington Trust hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony today to officially open its 25th branch location, located at 1900 Mendon Road in Cumberland, RI. Washington Trust Chairman and CEO Edward O. "Ned" Handy III was joined by Cumberland Mayor Jeffrey Mutter, Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce President Liz Catucci, and other distinguished guests to celebrate the occasion.
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
WASH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WASHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch