Webster Financial Corporation (WBS): Price and Financial Metrics
WBS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.22 for Webster Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.93%, Webster Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.4% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WBS comes in at 40.05% -- higher than that of 94.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOKF, UMBF, NBTB, CCNE, and LBAI.
- Visit WBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to public.websteronline.com.
WBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.66||52-week high||$59.25|
|Prev. close||$57.56||52-week low||$18.16|
|Day high||$58.27||Avg. volume||578,410|
|50-day MA||$49.34||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$35.22||Market Cap||5.12B|
Webster Financial Corporation (WBS) Company Bio
Webster Financial provides financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in the United States. It operates through three segments: Commercial Banking, Community Banking, and Other. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Waterbury, Connecticut.
WBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBS Latest Social Stream
View Full WBS Social Stream
Latest WBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Webster Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBS as an investment opportunity.
Upgrades For Emergent BioSolutions Inc (NYSE:EBS), Chardan Capital upgraded the previous rating of Neutral to Buy. Emergent BioSolutions earned $3.67 in the fourth quarter, compared to $1.57 in the year-ago quarter. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $137.61 and a 52-week-low of $46.37. Emergent BioSolutions closed at $93.65 at the end of the last trading period. According to Raymond James, the prior rating for Xencor Inc (NASDAQ:XNCR) was changed from Market Perform to Outperform. In the fourth quarter, Xencor showed an EPS of $0.24, compared to $0.47 from the year-ago quarter. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $55.33 and a 52-week-low of $19.35. Xencor closed at $48.35 at the end of the last trading period. For Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO), Credit Suisse upgrad...
Health care costs are top of mind as Covid-19 ravages the U.S. These best HSA accounts can help you handle your medical costs, and will bring tax benefits too.
Should you spend or invest your HSA money? If you can afford it, investing your HSA funds can help you build a nest egg for future medical expenses.
Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. and its HSA Bank division, announced today that its board of directors has scheduled the corporation's 2021 annual meeting of shareholders at 4:00 p.m. EDT, April 22, 2021 in a virtual-only format via the internet. The record date for shareholders to vote at the meeting is February 25, 2021.
On January 26, 2021, Webster Financial (NYSE:WBS) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on February 23, 2021. The stock will then …
WBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WBSWant to see what other sources are saying about Webster Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!