Webster Financial Corporation (WBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.32% of US stocks.
- WBS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- WBS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
WBS Stock Summary
- WBS's went public 34.44 years ago, making it older than 92.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.05%, Webster Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.32% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WBS comes in at 50.93% -- higher than that of 95.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HWC, UMPQ, CIT, PBCT, and INDB.
- Visit WBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to public.websteronline.com.
WBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.12||52-week high||$63.81|
|Prev. close||$55.17||52-week low||$19.76|
|Day high||$56.61||Avg. volume||655,069|
|50-day MA||$56.35||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$42.03||Market Cap||4.80B|
Webster Financial Corporation (WBS) Company Bio
Webster Financial provides financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in the United States. It operates through three segments: Commercial Banking, Community Banking, and Other. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Waterbury, Connecticut.
WBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBS Latest Social Stream
View Full WBS Social Stream
Latest WBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Webster Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBS as an investment opportunity.
Strong fundamentals and growth prospects make Webster (WBS) stock a wise investment option now.
Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 0 0 1 Somewhat Bullish 1 1 0 1 Indifferent 0 1 3 1 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 12 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Webster Financial. The company has an average price target of $55.67 with a high of $63.00 and a low of $46.00. This current average represents a 13.15% increase from the previous average price target of $49.2. What Are Analyst Ratings? Analysts are … Full story available on Benzinga.com
First Horizon's (FHN) Q1 results are largely driven by a rise in revenues, provision benefits and higher loan balance, while escalating expenses and near-zero interest rates hurt.
Sallie Mae's (SLM) Q1 results reflect fall in expenses and provisions, partially offset lower interest income.
Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. and its HSA Bank division, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share on its common stock.
WBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|