Webster Financial Corp (WBS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Webster Financial Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WBS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- WBS has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 13.23% of all US stocks.
- WBS has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 8.34999999999999% of Banking stocks.
- Webster Financial Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 85.5% of Banking stocks.
- WBS has a higher average analyst price target than 80.84% of Banking stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of WBS is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- WBS has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Webster Financial Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for WBS? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.