Weidai Ltd. American depositary shares, each representing one (1) Class A ordinary share (WEI): Price and Financial Metrics
WEI Stock Summary
- WEI's went public 2.2 years ago, making it older than only 4.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WEI's current price/earnings ratio is 3.22, which is higher than only 2.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WEI is currently 0.13, higher than merely 1.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ECOR, RMED, XENT, EKSO, and CUTR.
- WEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Weidai Ltd's official web site, go to www.weidai.com.cn.
WEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.54||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$1.65||Avg. volume||1,081,956|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||108.49M|
Weidai Ltd. American depositary shares, each representing one (1) Class A ordinary share (WEI) Company Bio
Weidai Ltd. Weidai Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of auto-backed financing solutions. The Company mainly provides small and micro enterprise owners with accessible credit service. Its platform connects borrowers, the majority of which are small and micro enterprise owners, with both online investors and institutional funding partners. The Company also provides other secured and unsecured loan services. The Company's lending decisions are generally made within 30 minutes of application after information collection and automobile appraisal, and loans are generally disbursed within the same day, including weekends, delivering superior user experience.