Weidai Ltd. American depositary shares, each representing one (1) Class A ordinary share (WEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 173 days.
- WEI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.13% of US stocks).
WEI Stock Summary
- Weidai Ltd's stock had its IPO on November 15, 2018, making it an older stock than only 5.98% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.08%, Weidai Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.41% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WEI's revenue has grown -76.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMIT, UTI, TUSK, TOUR, and TESS.
- WEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Weidai Ltd's official web site, go to www.weidai.com.cn.
WEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||1,047,906|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||71.15M|
Weidai Ltd. American depositary shares, each representing one (1) Class A ordinary share (WEI) Company Bio
Weidai Ltd. Weidai Ltd. is a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of auto-backed financing solutions. The Company mainly provides small and micro enterprise owners with accessible credit service. Its platform connects borrowers, the majority of which are small and micro enterprise owners, with both online investors and institutional funding partners. The Company also provides other secured and unsecured loan services. The Company's lending decisions are generally made within 30 minutes of application after information collection and automobile appraisal, and loans are generally disbursed within the same day, including weekends, delivering superior user experience.
WEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEI Latest Social Stream
View Full WEI Social Stream
Latest WEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weidai Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEI as an investment opportunity.
Weidai Ltd. ("Weidai" or the "Company") (NYSE: WEI), a leading auto-backed financing solution provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 8, 2021 U.S. Eastern Time.
Weidai announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Weidai Ltd. (the "Company" or "Weidai") (NYSE: WEI), a leading auto-backed financing solution provider in China, is issuing this press release in light of the unusual trading activity related to the American depositary shares (the "ADSs") of the Company on the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE").
The art and science of stock market investing requires a tolerance for losing money on some of the shares you buy. But...
Weidai Ltd. ("Weidai" or the "Company") (NYSE: WEI), a leading auto-backed financing solution provider in China, today announced its financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2020, which have not been audited or reviewed by the Company's independent registered accounting firm.
WEI Price Returns