Wendy's Company (The) (WEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEN POWR Grades
- WEN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.66% of US stocks).
WEN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wendy's Co is higher than it is for about 91.78% of US stocks.
- WEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Wendy's Co's share price is greater than that of just 10.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wendy's Co, a group of peers worth examining would be GEO, CLB, OUT, MOS, and BERY.
- WEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wendy's Co's official web site, go to www.wendys.com.
WEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.11% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- Over the past 243 months, WEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.2.
- WEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEN.
WEN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.32%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 107.28%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 16.75%.
The table below shows WEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.5% of graded US stocks.
- WEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.374 -- ranking 54th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TACO, DS, and LUB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEN.
The table below shows WEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.59||52-week high||$29.46|
|Prev. close||$22.42||52-week low||$18.86|
|Day high||$22.65||Avg. volume||3,374,117|
|50-day MA||$22.63||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$22.21||Market Cap||5.03B|
Wendy's Company (The) (WEN) Company Bio
Wendy's owns and franchises hamburger-focused Wendys restaurants. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEN Latest Social Stream
View Full WEN Social Stream
Latest WEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wendy's Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEN as an investment opportunity.
Gaffigan was speaking in particular about McDonald’s fries, but other chains have also tried to make the menu item key to their success. To wit: Wendy’s has just re-engineered its version, calling them “Hot & Crispy” fries.
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ:WEN) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks […]
Two growth stocks that are relatively cheap and could provide investors with some solid returns in the near future are Petco Health and Wellness (NASDAQ: WOOF) and Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN). Shares of pet care company Petco only began trading on the Nasdaq on Jan. 14 of this year.
The Wendy's Company (Nasdaq: WEN) will release its third quarter 2021 results before the market opens on Wednesday, November 10. The Company will host a conference call that same day at 8:30 a.m. ET, and a simultaneous webcast. The related presentation materials will be publicly available on the Company's Investor Relations website at www.irwendys.com. The live conference call will also be available by telephone at (866) 211-4759 for domestic callers and (647) 689-6752 for international callers.
Wendy's is out with an unusual new initiative dubbed the the 'Hot & Crispy Fry Guarantee.' The new policy starts on Wednesday, allowing Wendy's customers to exchange purchased fries for hotter and crispier versions — with "no questions asked," according to the company. Brooke DiPalma joins Alexis Christoforous to break down the details.
WEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|