Wendy's Company (The) (WEN): Price and Financial Metrics
WEN Stock Summary
- For WEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.87% of US equities we're observing.
- WEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wendy's Co is reporting a growth rate of -61.45%; that's higher than just 20.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wendy's Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NXST, OUT, RLJ, JACK, and CNK.
- WEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wendy's Co's official web site, go to www.wendys.com.
WEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
WEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.69||52-week high||$22.84|
|Prev. close||$21.51||52-week low||$16.17|
|Day high||$21.82||Avg. volume||2,234,550|
|50-day MA||$21.53||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$20.13||Market Cap||4.99B|
Wendy's Company (The) (WEN) Company Bio
Wendy's owns and franchises hamburger-focused Wendys restaurants. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.