Wendy's Co. (WEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEN POWR Grades
- WEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.72% of US stocks.
- WEN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WEN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
WEN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wendy's Co is higher than it is for about 91.16% of US stocks.
- WEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.19% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Wendy's Co's share price is greater than that of only 2.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wendy's Co are GEO, OUT, SHC, PLYA, and TGNA.
- WEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wendy's Co's official web site, go to www.wendys.com.
WEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.11% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- Over the past 243 months, WEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.2.
- WEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEN.
WEN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.8%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -24.85%.
The table below shows WEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.51% of graded US stocks.
- WEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.374 -- ranking 54th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- DS, DIN, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEN.
The table below shows WEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.86||52-week high||$29.46|
|Prev. close||$18.59||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$19.17||Avg. volume||2,734,438|
|50-day MA||$19.79||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$21.83||Market Cap||4.04B|
Wendy's Co. (WEN) Company Bio
Wendy's owns and franchises hamburger-focused Wendys restaurants. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEN Latest Social Stream
View Full WEN Social Stream
Latest WEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wendy's Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEN as an investment opportunity.
Ruth's Hospitality (RUTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.67% and 4.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ:WEN) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, 4.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.12. Forward yield 2.27% Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 7; ex-div March 4....
There's a lot going on these days, so it's best to keep it safe and simple when you're investing.
Wendy's Co. said late Wednesday its board of directors has authorized an increase of about 4% in the company's quarterly dividend to 12.5 cents from 12 cents. The increase is effective with the next quarterly dividend payment on March 15 to shareholders of record as of March 7. "Our strong liquidity position, along with the momentum we are seeing in our business, supports this increase while still allowing us to invest in accelerated growth which remains our number one priority," Chief Executive
The Wendy's Company (Nasdaq: WEN) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized an approximately 4 percent increase in the quarterly cash dividend rate from 12 cents to 12.5 cents per share. The increase will be effective with the next quarterly dividend payment, which is payable on March 15, 2022, to shareholders of record as of March 7, 2022. The approximate number of common shares outstanding as of February 18, 2022 was 215.9 million.
WEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|