Wendy's Company (The) (WEN): Price and Financial Metrics
WEN Stock Summary
- For WEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.87% of US equities we're observing.
- WEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Wendy's Co's share price is greater than that of just 2.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wendy's Co are GEO, DK, OUT, GTT, and LAMR.
- Visit WEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wendys.com.
WEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.51||52-week high||$24.91|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$16.00|
|Day high||$21.69||Avg. volume||3,211,571|
|50-day MA||$20.70||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$21.84||Market Cap||4.78B|
Wendy's Company (The) (WEN) Company Bio
Wendy's owns and franchises hamburger-focused Wendys restaurants. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
WEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Wendy's Co. To summarize, we found that Wendy's Co ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 758.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Wendy's Co, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.81 years comes in at 0.94%; that's greater than 89.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Wendy's Co has a reliance on debt greater than 73.21% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEN Latest Social Stream
View Full WEN Social Stream
Latest WEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wendy's Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEN as an investment opportunity.
Wendy's (WEN) focus on digitization and Breakfast daypart offerings bode well. However, dismal traffic owing to the pandemic remain concerns.
WHAT: Wendy's® is giving fans a chance to #SecureTheBag with the return of the Bacon Double Stack™ in one of the best deals around - the $5 Biggie™ Bag. That's right, the iconic Bacon Double Stack – featuring two fresh never-frozen beef patties*, Applewood smoked bacon, cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle and onion – is back in fast food's ultimate meal deal. What's in the bag? With the Bacon Double Stack, 4-piece chicken nuggets (Spicy or Crispy, your choice), small fries and a small drink for just $5, Wendy's Biggie Bag is everything you ever wanted in one (biggie) bag.
Summary List Placement Chicken tenders are great, but the real superstars to any fast food cuisine are the dipping sauces. In recognition of the importance of sauces, Kentucky Fried Chicken launched a new suite of condiments, including a never-before-seen, "KFC Sauce." The restaurant chain describes its new sauce as "tangy and sweet, with a bit of smokiness." For chicken-aficionados out there, you'll notice KFC Sauce's flavor profile is similar to Chick-fil-A Sauce, which the company describes as, "honey mustard and a smoky tang." KFC's effort to create a competing sauce against Chick-fil-A is no small feat, but it is vital as the Georgia-based company continues to expand. Chick-fil-A was the third-largest restaurant chain in the US in 2019 , garnering a whopping $11.3 billion and earni...
Lately Wendy's (NASDAQ:WEN) stock chart has been about as flat as one of its value menu hamburgers.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
WEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WENWant to do more research on Wendy's Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!