Wendy's Company (The) (WEN): Price and Financial Metrics
WEN Stock Summary
- For WEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.65 for Wendy's Co; that's greater than it is for 86.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wendy's Co is reporting a growth rate of -61.45%; that's higher than just 20.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wendy's Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NXST, OUT, RLJ, JACK, and CNK.
- Visit WEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wendys.com.
WEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
WEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.38||52-week high||$23.39|
|Prev. close||$23.21||52-week low||$16.25|
|Day high||$23.39||Avg. volume||2,150,517|
|50-day MA||$22.05||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$20.53||Market Cap||5.38B|
Wendy's Company (The) (WEN) Company Bio
Wendy's owns and franchises hamburger-focused Wendys restaurants. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.