Wendy's Co. (WEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEN POWR Grades
- WEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WEN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.81% of US stocks).
WEN Stock Summary
- WENDY'S CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.46% of US listed stocks.
- For WEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.06% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.49 for WENDY'S CO; that's greater than it is for 93.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLMN, BKU, GEO, RDI, and LAMR.
- Visit WEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wendys.com.
WEN Valuation Summary
- WEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 23; this is 98.28% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEN.
WEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -28.51%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 78.38%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.96%.
The table below shows WEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.51% of graded US stocks.
- WEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.374 -- ranking 54th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- DS, DIN, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEN.
The table below shows WEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.69||52-week high||$24.48|
|Prev. close||$18.76||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$19.06||Avg. volume||2,568,404|
|50-day MA||$20.20||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$20.69||Market Cap||3.98B|
Wendy's Co. (WEN) Company Bio
Wendy's owns and franchises hamburger-focused Wendys restaurants. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dublin, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEN Latest Social Stream
View Full WEN Social Stream
Latest WEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WENDY'S CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEN as an investment opportunity.
Third-party delivery platform menu management and POS integration rolls out to all Wendy’s locations in the U.S. and Canada Wendy's Global Next Gen Wendy's Global Next Gen NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Restaurant technology leader ItsaCheckmate announced today that Wendy’s® has deployed the ItsaCheckmate solution to its more than 6,000 restaurant locations across the United States and Canada. The ItsaCheckmate menu management and integration technology scales third-party delivery
The chain offers something that McDonald's and Burger King don't, and it keeps building on that advantage.
McDonald's stock is overdue for a breather, warns one long-time restaurant analyst.
Stephens analyst Joshua Long writes Wendy’s is his favorite idea in the restaurant space. He sees shares rising nearly 33% from current levels.
Here's why the parent company Burger King has a tasty stock, says one long-time analyst.
WEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|