Wendy's Co (WEN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WEN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
WEN's average price target has moved up $1.26 over the prior 8 days.
WEN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WEN as an investment opportunity.
- Wendy's Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 97.44% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of WEN is higher than 78.38% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WEN has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 68.92% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- The average analyst price target of WEN is higher than 33.05% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- WEN has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for WEN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.