Wendy's Co (WEN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WEN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WEN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WEN as an investment opportunity.
- WEN has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 98.24% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of WEN is greater than 69.86% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WEN has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 33.12% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of WEN is higher than 35.39% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- WEN has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 61.02% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WEN has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 42.2% of all US stocks.
- Wendy's Co's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding WEN using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.