Wendy's Co. (WEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WEN has less fluctuation in its price than 90.11% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WEN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMT, CME, IMKTA, TEX and GHL.
WEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Wendy's Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 19.68%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wendy's Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Wendy's Co's expected return of 19.68% is higher than 82.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Wendy's Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.46% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for WEN than it is for 83.63% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, WEN's equity discount rate is less than 89.47% of those stocks.
WEN Dividend Chart
WEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WEN Dividends vs. Peers
WEN's dividend yield currently ranks #14 of 74 vs. its peers in the Restaurants category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WEN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wendy's Co and its dividends:
Wendy's Co Common Stock (WEN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wendy's Co (WEN) - Dividend Investor
Wendy's Co (WEN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha