Wendy's Company (The) (WEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WEN has less volatility in its price than 91.73% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WEN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WRE, BKSC, EXP, EQR and CTG.
WEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WEN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 66.78%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wendy's Co are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Wendy's Co produces a dividend yield 1.28% -- which falls in the bottom 24.52%.
- In terms of opportunity, WEN's provides a return of -66.78% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 23.8% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Wendy's Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 17.56% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WEN Dividend Chart
WEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|