Wendy's Company (The) (WEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WEN has less fluctuation in its price than 90.11% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WEN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMT, CME, IMKTA, TEX and GHL.
WEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WEN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 11.82% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wendy's Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Wendy's Co's expected return of 11.82% is higher than 84.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Wendy's Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 84.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, WEN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 90.29% of them.
WEN Dividend Chart
WEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|