Walmart Inc (WMT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Walmart Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WMT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- WMT has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 99.11% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of WMT is higher than 91.97% of all US stocks.
- Walmart Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 17.84% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Walmart Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 77.44% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- WMT has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 24.86% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- WMT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 26.92% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Walmart Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for WMT? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.