Walmart Inc. (WMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WMT has issued more dividends than 97.64% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WMT has less volatility in its price than 99.81% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WMT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BBD, FEDU, INS, NTR and MANU.
WMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Walmart Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 76.96% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WMT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Walmart Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 7.32% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, WMT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 94.59% of them.
WMT Dividend Chart
WMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WMT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||7.95%|
|2||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.31%|
|3||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||3.18%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.71%|
|6||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.01%|
|7||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|9||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.76%|
|10||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|12||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.92%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.86%|
|14||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.85%|
|15||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||0.24%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|