Walmart Inc. (WMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WMT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.64% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, WMT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 97.28% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, WMT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.14% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WMT's price: MRO, SAL, PPC, ICBK and RIG.
WMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Walmart Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 138.09% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WMT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap category, WMT has a beta lower than only 100% of them.
- The Walmart Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 8.11% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
WMT Dividend Chart
WMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|