Walmart Inc. (WMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WMT has issued more dividends than 97.55% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- WMT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.26% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WMT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HMLP, JFIN, JEF, BDX and YORW.
WMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Walmart Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 150.07% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Walmart Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, WMT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 100% of them.
- Walmart Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 5.41% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
WMT Dividend Chart
WMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WMT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.08%|
|2||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||2.69%|
|3||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.63%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.52%|
|5||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.11%|
|6||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|7||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|9||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.70%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||0.91%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.79%|
|14||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.71%|
|15||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.68%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||0.00%|