Walmart Inc. (WMT): Price and Financial Metrics
WMT Stock Summary
- WMT has a market capitalization of $327,069,526,622 -- more than approximately 99.77% of US stocks.
- Walmart Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.9% of US listed stocks.
- Walmart Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Walmart Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MA, PG, BAC, XOM, and UNH.
- Visit WMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stock.walmart.com.
WMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.37||52-week high||$125.38|
|Prev. close||$115.81||52-week low||$93.11|
|Day high||$116.03||Avg. volume||6,213,538|
|50-day MA||$118.51||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$112.79||Market Cap||324.49B|
Walmart Inc. (WMT) Company Bio
Wal-Mart Stores operates discount stores, supermarkets, supercenters, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, cash and carry stores, home improvement stores, specialty electronics stores, restaurants, apparel stores, drug stores, and convenience stores under the Walmart U.S., Walmart International, and Sams Club, worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bentonville, Arkansas.