Wabash National Corporation (WNC): Price and Financial Metrics
WNC Stock Summary
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.18% of US listed stocks.
- WNC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,030.83 -- higher than 95.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WNC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASS, BUSE, OFED, CTBI, and DVD.
- WNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WABASH NATIONAL Corp's official web site, go to www.wabashnational.com.
WNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.46||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$12.63||52-week low||$11.47|
|Day high||$12.64||Avg. volume||735,552|
|50-day MA||$13.73||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$14.51||Market Cap||674.00M|
Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Company Bio
Wabash National Corporation specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, bulk tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products, and composite products. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Lafayette, Indiana.
WNC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WNC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that WABASH NATIONAL Corp ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 73.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WNC, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 41% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 71.91% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, WABASH NATIONAL Corp experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 53.34% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|