Wabash National Corporation (WNC): Price and Financial Metrics
WNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.24||52-week high||$30.10|
|Prev. close||$20.92||52-week low||$15.35|
|Day high||$21.25||Avg. volume||567,127|
|50-day MA||$22.44||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$24.38||Market Cap||998.26M|
WNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNC POWR Grades
- WNC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- WNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WNC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.19% of US stocks).
WNC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WNC is 5.45 -- better than 91.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.24, WABASH NATIONAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, WNC has reported earnings growth of 513.6%, putting it ahead of 96.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WABASH NATIONAL CORP are LEA, REVG, PLOW, SMPL, and ESCA.
- Visit WNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wabashnational.com.
WNC Valuation Summary
- WNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.7; this is 70.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNC.
WNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -112.4%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -21.8%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -117.56%.
The table below shows WNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- WNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.341 -- ranking 19th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- FSS, OSK, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WNC.
The table below shows WNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Company Bio
Wabash National Corporation specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, bulk tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products, and composite products. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Lafayette, Indiana.
WNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNC Latest Social Stream
View Full WNC Social Stream
Latest WNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WABASH NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNC as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Wabash National (WNC) closed at $22.15, marking a -1.47% move from the previous day.
Wabash (WNC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Wabash National Corporation ( NYSE:WNC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
WNC, LI, ESAB and LEN have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 20, 2023.
WNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|