Wabash National Corporation (WNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.3% of US stocks.
- WNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.47% of US stocks).
WNC Stock Summary
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.18% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, WABASH NATIONAL Corp has a higher such ratio than only 9.5% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, WNC has reported earnings growth of 257.38%, putting it ahead of 92.48% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WABASH NATIONAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PANL, PATK, AIMC, TEX, and WGO.
- Visit WNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wabashnational.com.
WNC Valuation Summary
- WNC's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WNC's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNC.
WNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$15.03||52-week low||$9.56|
|Day high||$15.33||Avg. volume||376,325|
|50-day MA||$17.16||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$16.53||Market Cap||773.27M|
Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Company Bio
Wabash National Corporation specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, bulk tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products, and composite products. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Lafayette, Indiana.
WNC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for WABASH NATIONAL Corp. To summarize, we found that WABASH NATIONAL Corp ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 50%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of WABASH NATIONAL Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.06%; that's greater than just 15.85% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), WABASH NATIONAL Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 74.18% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNC Latest Social Stream
View Full WNC Social Stream
Latest WNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WABASH NATIONAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNC as an investment opportunity.
Wabash (WNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 400.00% and -3.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Wabash National Corp. (NYSE:WNC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Revenue of $392.0 million, which is within prior guidance rangeOperating income of $11.2 million and operating margin of 2.9% both show sequential improvementNet Income of $3.2 million or earnings per share of $0.06Backlog of $1.5 billion up 57% YoY; outperforms normal sequential seasonality2021 EPS outlook maintained at $0.75 per diluted share; range of $0.70 to $0.80 LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash National Corporation (NYSE: WNC), the innovation leader of engineered solutions for the transportation, logistics and distribution industries, today reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Net sales for the first quarter 2021 of $392.0 million increased 1.3% versus the prior year quarter as the Company continued to scale its ability to serve strong ...
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Wabash National Corporation (NYSE:WNC) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash National Corporation (NYSE: WNC) today announced that it will webcast its quarterly earnings conference call to review and discuss its financial results for the first quarter 2021 on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The call and an accompanying slide presentation will be accessible on the "Investors" section of Wabash National’s website, www.wabashnational.com, under "Events & Presentations." The conference call will be accessible by dialing (833) 476-0947, conference ID 2497361. A replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation and will remain available for one year following the date of the call. Access to the replay will be available on the "Investors" section of Waba...
WNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|