Wabash National Corporation (WNC): Price and Financial Metrics
WNC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WNC is 4.63 -- better than 90.3% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, WABASH NATIONAL Corp has a higher such ratio than only 12.28% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of WABASH NATIONAL Corp's share price is greater than that of only 15.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WABASH NATIONAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TTMI, TSC, MDCA, RMAX, and OSBC.
- WNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WABASH NATIONAL Corp's official web site, go to www.wabashnational.com.
WNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WNC Price/Volume Stats
Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Company Bio
Wabash National Corporation specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, bulk tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products, and composite products. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Lafayette, Indiana.