Wabash National Corporation (WNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNC POWR Grades
- WNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WNC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WNC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
WNC Stock Summary
- WABASH NATIONAL CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.86% of US listed stocks.
- WNC's went public 31.26 years ago, making it older than 84.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, WABASH NATIONAL CORP has a higher such ratio than only 17.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WABASH NATIONAL CORP are ACEL, TTEC, SP, DOOR, and DY.
- WNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WABASH NATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.wabashnational.com.
WNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WNC's price/sales ratio is 76.19% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- WNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNC.
WNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.27%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -128.42%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.27%.
The table below shows WNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- WNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.341 -- ranking 19th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- FSS, OSK, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WNC.
The table below shows WNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.16||52-week high||$29.57|
|Prev. close||$29.36||52-week low||$12.23|
|Day high||$29.57||Avg. volume||561,074|
|50-day MA||$24.74||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$18.64||Market Cap||1.40B|
Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Company Bio
Wabash National Corporation specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, bulk tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products, and composite products. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Lafayette, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
WNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNC Latest Social Stream
View Full WNC Social Stream
Latest WNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WABASH NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNC as an investment opportunity.
Wabash National ( NYSE:WNC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.50b (up 39% from FY 2021). Net...
Wabash National Corporation (WNC)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
February 02, 2023, 11:00 AM ET
Ryan Reed - Director-IR
Brent Yeagy - President and CEO
Mike Pettit - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Justin Long - Stephens
Mike Shlisky - D.A. Davidson
Jeff Kauffman - Vertical Research Partners
Felix Boeschen - Raymond James
Good morning, my name is Chris, and I'll be your conference operator today. At this time, I'd like to welcome everyone to the Wabash Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings call. [Operator Instructions]
I would now like to hand the conference over to Ryan Reed, Senior Director...
General Motors (GM) is set to make a whopping investment of $650 million in lithium production company Lithium Americas (LAC) to gain exclusive access to the key components of EV batteries.
Oshkosh's (OSK) higher pricing tactics fail to yield desired results in Q4. Earnings of $1.60 per share miss the estimate mark of $1.73 due to rising commodity, logistics and manufacturing costs.
Wabash (WNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.31% and 0.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|