Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WNC reports less variability in its cash flow than 79.95% of dividend stocks in our set.
- WNC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.1%, higher than about only 10.7% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WNC's price: EA, EXC, RRD, ESCA and ESXB.
WNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding WABASH NATIONAL Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 50.21%. Digging deeper, the aspects of WABASH NATIONAL Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, WNC has a beta lower than only 12.1% of them.
- WNC's market cap of approximately $753 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 20.48% of them.
WNC Dividend Chart
WNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|