Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.07, ranking above only 9.49% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WNC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HPP, CXO, MSBI, BAM and LHX.
WNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WNC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 49.54%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WNC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WABASH NATIONAL Corp's dividend yield of 1.73% is in the bottom 34.89%.
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's market cap of $940 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 69.91% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, WABASH NATIONAL Corp's estimated return of -49.54% surpasses about 34.7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
WNC Dividend Chart
WNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|